DJI CP.BX.000103 Inspire 1 v2.0 Quadcopter with 4K Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

dji

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 54 customers
3.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 33 customers
    3.1 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 21 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• This Item Includes: DJI Inspire 1 V2.0 Ready-to-Fly Quadcopter - Remote Controller - Camera with Gimbal - 4x Propellers (Pair) - Intelligent Flight Battery (TB47) - Battery Charger - SD Card (16GB) - ND Filter - Manuals - Power Cable - 2x Micro-USB Cables - Remote Controller Charging Cable - Camera with Gimbal Box - Carrying Case - Harness - DJI Warranty
  • Capture 4K Video and 12MP Stills
  • 3-Axis Gimbal Stabilizes Camera
  • Up to 1.2 Mile Radio Range,GPS-Based Flight Control System,Vision Positioning for Indoor Flying,Live 720p HD Monitoring with Lightbridge
  • Thrust-Boosted Motors / New Propellers,Retractable Carbon Fiber Arms,Unobstructed 360 Shooting,Dual Transmitter Operation Supported
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by fitz :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

77 people found the following review helpful

Too many issues with this Quadcopter

First let me say Amazon has gone over and above dealing with the problems I've had with this quadcopter.

The first one I received had a dead battery, since Amazon doesn’t replace parts they sent me a new Inspire.(at the same time I ordered the Inspire I bought a TB48 battery, that one worked fine).

The second one I received had a dead battery and a broken cooling fan, called Amazon and they sent out another one.

The third one had a dead battery, called Amazon they gave me credit to just buy another battery. Ordered a replacement battery and it was dead too. (Remember I have a perfectly working TB48 battery that I’ve used with all of these, it’s not me). Made the mistake of trying to deal with DJI. They wanted me to make a VIDEO of my dead battery before sending it to them, to prove that it was a dead battery. Talked to DJI again asking them where I’m supposed to send the video and the second person accused me of being a moron for trying to send a video of a dead battery. Somewhere in China someone is having a good laugh. I did finally get my dead battery sent in for repair and so far it’s been two months for them to figure out it’s a dead battery. In the meantime I am using the Inspire with the working battery. Flew it several times but after updating the firmware it had a bug in it that would make it loose altitude while flying forward that almost caused it to crash into a lake. Along with that there was a bug that wouldn’t let it go into transportation mode which caused tremendous grief while on vacation. Updated the firmware again and it fixed the altitude problem but still wouldn’t get into transportation mode. After updating the firmware again (after they said the issue would be fixed). The controller and Inspire would not link together. Tried and researched any and all online solutions to no avail.After my experience dealing with DJI (still haven’t received my replacement battery) and the nightmares of read about them I decided to deal with Amazon instead, so they sent me another Inspire, the last used one they had left.

The forth one had a dead battery but other than that seemed to work fine, even after a firmware update. ( I know what you’re thinking, he must be doing something wrong, at this point I have several other working batteries that charge and work fine.but the batteries left in these Inpires have been in storage too long, DJI is trying to exhaust their old inventory to make way for the new Inspire 2).

But after looking at my experience with DJI and this copter (I have greatly summarized it here), measuring the joy of flying this drone vs the time I’ve spent trying to deal with all it’s issues I decided it’s just not worth it. I do hope others on here have a much better experience than I.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: DJI CP.BX.000103 Inspire 1 v2.0 Quadcopter with 4K Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal

Best Buy Review by PhoenixProShooter :star::star::star::star::star:

Best option for stable flight, great camera option

Hard to believe anyone could give this package less than 5 stars. This is a "platform' that you can do anything you want with. Want a better camera? you have plenty of options out there from FLIR (yeah FLIR) to IR, to NDVI, to zoom. The batteries are pricey at $200 for the T48 but if you spent $2K for a drone another $200 is peanuts. I bought 3 T48 batteries and a real travel case immediately. The case it comes in looks good but actually is sub par and the zippers last about a month. Buy a real travel case. The drone flies in near hurricane conditions and a 5 year old could fly this thing. Learn the flight modes so you can program the flight and let the bird fly itself while you man the camera. You cannot fly and run the camera well. Also, set your RTH altitude above the highest thing around you. The RTH is your friend but the light pole between you and your drone will cost you $2,000. Let the Mavic guys go on and on about size (which is a plus) but the Inspire 1 is the Ford F150 of the dronen world and is a proven and versatile platform you can upgrade and it works like a champion. For the price of the Inspire 2 you would be better suited buying an Inspire 1 and a Mavic. While your there get a DJI Osmo and do it right.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: DJI CP.BX.000103 Inspire 1 v2.0 Quadcopter with 4K Camera and 3-Axis Gimbal

Check this video

Hands-On with DJI's Inspire 1 Quadcopter!

@fuzal this is cool