DJI CP.PT.000188 Prop Guard for Phantom 3 Professional / Advanced (4-Pack) (White) ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

dji

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 282 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 4 customers
    5.0 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 275 customers
    4.4 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 3 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• Adds Additional Element of Safety
  • Protects Propellers from Collisions
  • Fits Phantom 3 Only
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Cyril A. Butler III :star::star::star::star::star:

Think!

If you are sure you don't need them, you probably really do need them! I suggest getting them, I installing them right away! After time and situations change think hard again. Then go and do what best. They have helped in the beginning

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: DJI CP.PT.000188 Prop Guard for Phantom 3 Professional / Advanced (4-Pack) (White)

Best Buy Review by David :star::star::star::star::star:

Lightweight and sturdy

The dji Prop guards are inexpensive, sturdy and lightweight. I recommend that you buy them and keep them on for your first several flights, especially if you''re fairly new to flying a quad-copter.

They’re a lot of work to install. You must remove 8 screws; 2 screws for each motor. You must carefully keep and store the 5mm screws that you remove. Then you must carefully install and tighten 8 10mm screws, which secure the guards to the copter.

This is a routine that you simply cannot do on a regular basis. You’ll either keep the guards on, or off.

I kept my guards on long enough to become comfortable with my copter, and I’m glad I did. upon landing one time, I tried to shut the copter off with a 2-stick command. I must have done something wrong, because the copter went into reverse, and smashed into the sidewalk. The guards protected the blades perfectly.

The guards probably add a bit of weight and windage to the copter, which would reduce battery life.

The installed guards absolutely take up more room, so if you want to buy a case that accommodates the guards, you’ll have to buy a larger case.

I no longer use the guards on a regular basis, though I store them in the case in the event I may need them. I can think of a number of occasions where I’ll want to use them; flying in and under tree branches, around people and pets, and any circumstance where I might bump into something.

All said, I’m very glad I bought my guards, and they paid for themselves within the first few flights.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: DJI CP.PT.000188 Prop Guard for Phantom 3 Professional / Advanced (4-Pack) (White)

Walmart Review by Metz :star::star::star::star::star:

1 people found the following review helpful

Great guards for my DJI Phantom 3

These guards work great for my Phantom 3 they fit good look good that's why I gave it all stars

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: DJI CP.PT.000188 Prop Guard for Phantom 3 Professional / Advanced (4-Pack) (White)

@nolie Not sure yet :confused: