DJI Phantom 3 Quadcopter Drone Essential Travel Photographer Bundle includes 32GB MicroSD Memory Card, Battery, Propeller Set, Propeller Guards, 37mm Filter Kit and Hardshell Backpack Review ⭐⭐⭐:emptystar::emptystar:

dji

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 2 customers
3.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1 customers
    4.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar: by 1 customers
    2.0 out of 5

Features

• DJI Phantom 3 Intelligent Flight Battery
  • DJI Phantom 3 Self-Tightening Propeller Set
  • DJI Phantom 3 Propeller Guards Set of 4
  • DJI Phantom 3 Hardshell Backpack
  • 32GB MicroSD Memory Card, 37mm Filter Kit for DJI Phantom 3 Series Drones
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by EMMANUEL :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

Much better than anticipated.

UNBOXING COMING SOON!!!!

I purchased this accessory kit for my newly purchased Dji phantom. All Parts were included in this kit nothing missing nothing broken. Every thing was packaged nicely and currently functions as it should; though I have yet to use the lens filters I am sure they’ll be just fine. I was surprised to find that the micro SD car was actually not a generic brand but a class 10 Sony card, just amazing!. The one and only problem I have with this is that the backpack it’s self is a bit difficult. Not to open, but for the inside cut outs. The area for the controller is a bit off OR I’m just unaware on how to get it in correctly without taking off the phone holder every time, now I just have to squish it in. All in all GREAT PRODUCT!!! NO REGRETS!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: DJI Phantom 3 Quadcopter Drone Essential Travel Photographer Bundle includes 32GB MicroSD Memory Card, Battery, Propeller Set, Propeller Guards, 37mm Filter Kit and Hardshell Backpack

Walmart Review by mark :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

picture is misleading

picture showed four extra props but only got two---camera filter kit did not contain the things in the picture , only came with 3 filters and nothing else---processing was the slowest i've ever encountered ,took a week before the package even shipped

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: DJI Phantom 3 Quadcopter Drone Essential Travel Photographer Bundle includes 32GB MicroSD Memory Card, Battery, Propeller Set, Propeller Guards, 37mm Filter Kit and Hardshell Backpack