DOSS Touch Wireless Bluetooth V4.0 Portable Speaker with HD Sound and Bass (Black) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

wonders-tech

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 5145 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 5145 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• Capacitive touch control: The DOSS Touch portable speaker makes it easy to control the mood and energy of any party by giving you fingertip control of the tracks you’re playing, their volume and more
  • Wireless portable bluetooth speaker: Enjoy a High Definition stereo sound with a impressive volume whether you’re lounging around the house,or partying,walking out,camping,hiking,biking with included waterproof travel pouch
  • Bluetooth 4.0 technology: Equipped with the advanced technology,compatible with all Bluetooth compacity devices.Speaker automatically reconnects to the last device used
  • Superior sound quality: Enjoy your music in 12W full-bodied stereo realized through dual high-performance drivers and an unique enhanced bass
  • Long playtime: Built-in Li-Ion 2200 mAh rechargeable battery guarantees up to 12 hours playtime. Recharge in just 3-4 hours with included micro USB cable
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Tinfoot :star::star::star::star::star:

443 people found the following review helpful

Excellent Sound Characteristics for Both Indoor & Outdoor - Audio Characteristics & Other Observations

All in all, for the pricing, this DOSS speakers offers a solid value and sound experience. The only thing that made me quirk an eyebrow was the method of touch controlling the volume... I actually had to open up the instruction manual for that! ((Gasp!!)) Just run the finger in a clockwise or counter-clockwise fashion along the blue ring on top to increase or decrease volume, so not the most precise manner, but an interesting admixture of old tech knob and new tech touch.

Pairing Name: DOSS Soundbox
Paired with iPhone (iOS 7.1+) - Does show Bluetooth Battery Meter on iPhone screen; volume buttons on unit are independent of the iPhone’s Master Volume.

PERSONAL AUDIO TEST RESULTS: Official Specifications put it at 100Hz to 18KHz, but when I ran a Low Frequency Sweep (10Hz to 200Hz), I actually got very robust bass fidelity starting @ 40Hz. For the High Sweep (22KHz to 8KHz), I heard 15KHz.

AUDIO SIGNATURE:
I generally found the mid and high ranges treble pushed for crispness, yet the perceptual bass is as beefy and round as I have ever heard from a Bluetooth speaker under $40. Heck, it is far better response than far more expensive Bluetooth speakers. Seriously. The lows aren’t overdriven or dominating - the crispy mid-vocals and up make sure they stay in the forefront of the soundstage.

This speaker is one of those that should do very well indeed both Outdoors, where the clarity and loud maximum volume will cut through open air, and Indoors where the richness of the lower frequencies will come out and play.

Warmly recommended.

Product provided for free or discounted price for consumer-end evaluation and review.

In the end, my primary concern is bringing forth points for your own pre-purchasing considerations, be it personally positive or negative.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: DOSS Touch Wireless Bluetooth V4.0 Portable Speaker with HD Sound and Bass (Black)

Maybe this can help.

Best portable speaker 2016 ! Giveaway Special | Doss Touch Soundbox

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGtwpprLlwo