Dundas Jafine TDIDVKZW ProFlex Indoor Dryer Vent Kit with 4-Inch by 5-Foot ProFlex Duct Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

dundas-jafine

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 602 customers
3.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 587 customers
    3.8 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 15 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• Can be used to vent your electric clothes dryer indoors when outdoor venting is not possible
  • Includes 4-inch by 5-foot ProFlex dryer transition duct, plastic lint reservoir, 2 plastic adjustable clamps
  • Ideal for apartments, condominiums and RVs
  • ProFlex dryer transition duct UL approved for safe dryer venting
  • Not be used with gas clothes dryers
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by therealjills :star::star::star::star::star:

64 people found the following review helpful

Works great and no it does not "blow lint all over the place"

This little indoor vent kit is working great for me in a tiny space (galley kitchen of a 699 square ft condo). I don't get the 1 star reviews I saw before I ordered. People must not be following the directions, or the design has improved, or it maybe it isn't as effective with a large dryer? I don't know, but it's perfect with my compact dryer. The kit was really easy to install with the directions in the box. I keep a little water in the bottom of it, and also add a few drops of essential oils from time to time. I don't have lint all over the place, just a little great smelling, moist air coming out while I'm drying clothes. So this product and the Panda 8.8 lb dryer work great for us (3 adults). We do a small load every night or two, and all is well. I haven't seen a spike in my electric bill or anything.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Dundas Jafine TDIDVKZW ProFlex Indoor Dryer Vent Kit with 4-Inch by 5-Foot ProFlex Duct

Walmart Review by sixpkmom :star::star::star::star::star:

48 people found the following review helpful

It works as I expected

My husband was able to install it fairly easily and quickly and it works as expected. At least I can use my dryer and not have to hang clothes outside in the cold frigid temps we are experiencing right now. It helps to also warm the house since the heat from the dryer is dispersed back into the house. I don't think that will be so great come summer time but for now it is fine, but then again in summer I will be using the clothes line more.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Dundas Jafine TDIDVKZW ProFlex Indoor Dryer Vent Kit with 4-Inch by 5-Foot ProFlex Duct

@geek30 :smile:

Thank you

Dundas Jafine - Installation: Indoor Dryer Vent Kit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SwSroR44Gk