DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo Thermal Label Printer (1752265) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1508 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1478 customers
    4.4 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 30 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Create and print up to 71 address, shipping, file folder and barcode labels, name badges and more per minute.
  • Use included DYMO Stamps software to print USPS-approved postage directly from your desktop - without fees, contracts or monthly commitments.
  • Thermal printing technology eliminates the need for expensive ink or toner
  • Connect to PC or Mac, and you’re ready to print labels right from Word, Excel, Outlook, QuickBooks and other programs.
  • Compatible with Windows 7 or later and macOS 10.9 or later
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by SanDiego :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

179 people found the following review helpful

Thats the only way we can continue to make money!!!

Product works great. However, after using it for over a year without any issues all of the sudden i get message when trying to print postage that i now need verification code found on the label roll. I purchased my labels through a 3rd party provider with no code. When i called techinical support the represenative actully told me that inforcement of this new policy was the only way the company can continue to make money. Are you kidding me!!!? Now i've got a few thousand usless stamp rolls that i cant use with this product. COMPLETE BAIT AND SWITCH

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo Thermal Label Printer (1752265)

Walmart Review by :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

Needs Media Mail Option

I purchased the 450 Turbo to print postage for my onlinbe art and jewelry business. I also sell antiques and vintage items, including books and movies. I was very excited to start using my label printer. I rushed to get the software installed, everything registered, and I purchased some postage. The first label I was going to print was going to be Media Mail to send a VHS tape, but lo and behold, no Media Mail option in DYMO Stamps. I was very disappointed. The label printer will still be a valuable asset to my business, but I wish I could use it to print ALL kinds of postage. Other things I would like to see: -Option to purchase and print delivery confirmation labels. -A software package for Linux. I'm not a developer, but I mainly use Linux. I downloaded the dymo cups drivers for Linux, but am unable to figure out how to incorporate DYMO into Libre Office. DYMO Stamps for Linux would be fantastic also.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: DYMO LabelWriter 450 Turbo Thermal Label Printer (1752265)

here is a youtube video

LabelWriter 450 Turbo Label Printer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3ruLERUbqY