4.4 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1061 customers
    4.6 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 2304 customers
    4.8 out of 5

Features

• 75% more brush bar power than the V6 Cord-free vacuum and extra tools for tougher tasks.
  • Cord-free. Hassle-free.
  • Up to 20 minutes of continuous suction. Trigger releases instantly. Battery power is only used for cleaning.
  • The Direct-drive cleaner head drives bristles deeper into the carpet to remove even more dirt.
  • Mini motorized tool removes pet hair and ground-in dirt.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by RSCary :star::star::star::star::star:

12 people found the following review helpful

Dyson v6 Animal Cordless Vacuum

Wanted a cordless vacuum for awhile and did a lot of online research. When I saw this one on sale on Walmart.com, I had to pounce. I have had it for about two weeks and really like it. It comes with ample accessories so you don't really need to buy extras. It is very versatile - use as a small handheld or upright vac. I'm a kamikaze vacuumer - I run over everything in the way - so I was consistently running over the cord on my Oreck which you can tell by the number of black electrical tape fixes. The v6 Animal fits the bill. As many reviews say, it is more suitedt for a small apartment or house. I have a two-story, 2200 sq ft house. But, I just break up my vacuuming into two stints or do some of it with the v6 Animal and then follow up with my corded one. The battery does only last 20 minutes or so and the dust catcher is rather small. But, the cordless convenience and performance far outweighs any shortcomings in my book! Give it a try.....

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Dyson V6 Animal Cord-free Vacuum

Amazon Review by Kendall Giles :star::star::star::star::star:

458 people found the following review helpful

Really love this vacuum

The Dyson V6 Animal Cordless Vacuums is one of the best vacuums I've ever owned, and here's why it's now my favorite.

Quite simply, I’ve always had animals around me my entire life. Also, I have long hair, and many vacuum cleaners just can’t deal well with animal fur or people hair. This Dyson V6 Animal Vacuum fixes that problem as it has the strongest suction of any vacuum that I’ve owned – you can see dirt jumping into the nozzle as it approaches.

In the video I show everything that comes with the vacuum, as well as how to put everything together and use it.

The vacuum has many strengths:

• it’s incredibly powerful
  • it’s very light
  • it’s easy to use
  • it’s easy to clean
  • it’s easy to change out the suction heads
  • it’s easy to convert from vacuuming carpet to vacuuming walls or car seats
  • it transitions easily from carpet to hardwood floors – no switches or dials or anything when changing vacuum surfaces

The one drawback to the unit is that its battery lasts a little under 20 minutes on average, in my usage. This means that you won’t be able to vacuum more than a room or two at a time. The dirt container seems sized to become filled at about the same time the battery dies, so on the way to the wall charger I empty the dirt container.

All in all, I think this is a very well designed vacuum cleaner and I’m very happy with it. I hope the video and review was helpful to you!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Dyson V6 Animal Cord-free Vacuum

here is a youtube video

Dyson V6 Animal Cord-free Vacuum

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_Chge5ovmM

Best Buy Review by MinnesotaSue :star::star::star::star::star:

Best decision

I was skeptical when we saw this vacuum in the store. It's odd looking and expensive. I'd had 2 inexpensive stick vacuums that didn't last or work very well on our hardwood floors and rugs. We have 4 dogs, so we needed a good vacuum.

This Dyson is amazing and worth the money. We’ve only had it 2 weeks; but I’ve used most of the tools and used the vacuum most every day. I’ve cleaned the sofa with the hand held portion and mini motor tool, the car interior as well, and the full vacuum on hardwoods; rugs and steps. We have a Kirby, but I don’t like to use it. It’s heavy and awkward so we keep it downstairs for the basement carpet. However, I used the Dyson on that downstairs carpet and it did a fantastic job. It’s very versatile and goes under the bed all the way and into tight areas. Quick and easy to use and no cord! Plenty of suction for pet hair. I do empty the cup out often as its not very large, but not a big deal as its easy and quick to empty as I pass by a trash can.

It easily goes from hardwood to rug without missing a beat…then to the linoleum in the kitchen…and to the deeper carpet downstairs.

• lightweight * plenty of suction * versatile -goes around corners and tight spaces * detach wand from motor and you have a hand held cordless vac for sofa or car or stairs. Downside: small cup, but not a big deal compared to the great features of the vacuum.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Dyson V6 Animal Cord-free Vacuum