easygo-products

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 223 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 223 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Our EasyGo hand powered portable washing machine does a great job washing clothes, great for when you just need to wash a few items!
  • Can hold up to 5 pounds of laundry in this clothes washer, excellent for delicate and expensive clothing! Our manual clothes washer has similar features of the laundry pod and is easy to use!
  • Great way to save on water and also long trips to the laundromat for small loads
  • Dimensions are 12" X 16" for this mini washing machine
  • Totally portable small washing machine to take with you camping, boating, vacations or to use in your RV, apartment, or dorm room. Consider a portable washer and dryer as it may be more economical than a normal RV washer dryer combo or a compact washer dryer and obviously much smaller and convenient to take with you!
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Terri :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

108 people found the following review helpful

I love this compact washer

I love this compact washer. Biggest things I've learned with it are not to let laundry pile up and when doing laundry smaller loads can have better results. I have been hand wringing my clothes and hang drying, using soap nuts for detergent. I have been extremely pleased with results. I have two adults and a 7yr old son in my household.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: EasyGo Washer Mobile Hand Powered Washing Machine

Portable Washer Review - see the EasyGo Washing Machine in Action

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0re8D70gGU