EasyGoProducts Wardrobe Dryer - Energy Saving Electric Lightweight Portable Clothes Dryer - 1000 Watt Ceramic Heater - Comp ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

easygoproducts

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 43 customers
3.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 42 customers
    3.3 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• 1000 watt low noise dryer fan with timer safely and gently dries clothing from 0-180 minute timed drying and safety shut-off
  • High temperature for short drying time - hang dry up to 33 pounds of garments
  • Multi-functional use as dryer, wardrobe and ceramic heater, can be used anywhere an electric outlet is available
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by michael lindsley :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

12 people found the following review helpful

So Im using the Bismi Portable Washer along with it and so far its been a very nice paring. The dryer is quiet and gets the

This dryer is an interesting concept. I cant always go to the laundromat when I need to and having to take a cab there and back plus the cost of the laundry itself is over my budget. I also didnt want to spend five to six hundred dollars on a washer/dryer combo for an apartment. So Im using the Bismi Portable Washer along with it and so far its been a very nice paring. The dryer is quiet and gets the job done. It looks a little strange but in a nice way. The instructions could use some help, however the thing to watch out for in making sure you attach the covering after you set up your bottom poles and before you set up the middle connectors, or you will have to disassemble the base to correct that mistake. For my stuff it takes it about an hour and a half, and Im happy to say it doesnt heat up the room and so far no real increase in my electric bill. I hope this helps.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: EasyGoProducts Wardrobe Dryer - Energy Saving Electric Lightweight Portable Clothes Dryer - 1000 Watt Ceramic Heater - Comp

Walmart Review by melissa :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

2 people found the following review helpful

Decent product

I am overall very happy with this product, the only negative thing I have to say about it is the instructions on assembling this were not very clear so it was pretty annoying trying to get this thing together. But it works! And it also helps heat my otherwise chilly apartment while I'm dying my clothes

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: EasyGoProducts Wardrobe Dryer - Energy Saving Electric Lightweight Portable Clothes Dryer - 1000 Watt Ceramic Heater - Comp

@barbarogailee :+1: