ECOVACS DEEBOT N79 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Strong Suction, for Low-pile Carpet, Hard floor, Wi-Fi Connected ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

ecovacs-robotics

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 625 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 625 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• With the ECOVACS App in your pocket, you can effortlessly control DEEBOT anywhere, anytime.
  • Large lithium battery capacity ensures 1.7hrs long lasting cleaning, while the brushless motor provides strong suction power.
  • A 3-in-1, V-shaped rolling brush, designed to remove messes such as dust, debris, allergens
  • Coupled with multi cleaning modes, DEEBOT can easily clean life’s various messes.
  • With an array of sensors DEEBOT can safely climb inclines, cross doorsills and recharge automatically - meaning you don’t have to lift a finger.
  • Bundles with a limited, 1-year manufacturer’s warranty and extra accessory set.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Sandra Alawine :star::star::star::star::star:

256 people found the following review helpful

I Love My DEEBOT N79

We have a mixture of laminate floors, tile and carpet in our house, and we have 4 cats and 2 dogs that continuously shed so keeping the floors clean is a challenge.

I am so pleased with it. It is very quiet you can barely hear it so I can use it whenever I want and no one complains. It is so quiet you can even watch TV or listen to music while you vacumn the room. It does a great job picking up pet hair and other dirt that has gotten down in your carpet. The side sweepers ensure that the floor along your baseboards is also cleaned and due to it’s small size it can go under beds and desk where upright vacuums can’t reach. I love everything about it and would be hard pressed to pick a favorite aspect it’s everything you could want in a vacumn quiet and efficient.

I use the DEEBOT about 3 times a week to clean the entire house and it keeps my floors super clean. I use the Spot Option every day to pick up the cardboard from the cat scratcher that my cat shreds, it’s super easy to direct it to the spot I want cleaned and let it do it’s thing. The DEEBOT is very easy to empty and the trash bin holds a lot for such a tiny vacumn and the filters are easy to clean, they even provide you with a special tool to clean the filters and roller.

It has no problem transitioning from the laminate to the carpet or the tile and I am even able to leave my rugs out. It vacuums them nicely without any problems. It does a great job going around things and under the dining room chairs. You can control it with both the remote that comes with it (needs 3A batteries) or with an app on your phone.

One small problem, the switch to send it automatically vacuuming is on the top and is very sensitive, my cat has stepped on it a time or two and turned it on. For most people this wouldn’t be a problem, who wouldn’t mind getting an extra floor cleaning, but I worry about cords being left out or the cat’s toys getting stuck in it. I solved the problem by turning it off, it still charges but the cats can’t step on it and sending it zooming around in automatic mode.

The app is easy to download but it doesn’t work in 5G. It wasn’t a problem for me as I am able to switch to our 2.4G network whenever I want to use the app. Most of the time I use the remote as it is easy to use. The app does have some nice features on it. It shows how much battery life is left, it also shows when you need to replace the filters and brushes and it shows your scheduled cleaning tasks. You are also able to rename the DEEBOT N79 if you want.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: ECOVACS DEEBOT N79 Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Strong Suction, for Low-pile Carpet, Hard floor, Wi-Fi Connected

@geek30 this is cool