4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 17 customers
    4.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Choose from six (6) wash cycles: heavy, normal, light, glass, speed, and rinse
  • At only 18 inches wide, using this unit to replace an older appliance such as a trash compactor is a great option.
  • Light indicators show which cycle of the wash the unit is in and a buzzer sounds when the wash cycle has come to an end.
  • The interior features two (2) pull out dish racks, a silverware basket and cup tray.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by William E. Brewer :star::star::star::star::star:

23 people found the following review helpful

Lots of Bang for your Buck.

Love this dishwasher. I needed a smaller dishwasher, and this was one of the most affordable ones I could find. It installed easily, runs very quietly, and cleans very well. Don't let the lower price fool you, this dish washer is very well built. All the fittings are standard, so no problems with plumbing installation.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: EdgeStar BIDW1801SS 18" Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel

thanks

Best Dishwashers - 10 Top Rated

Walmart Review by SOLEDESIGN :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

7 people found the following review helpful

Perfect compact dishwasher

18" used in the best way possible with this dishwasher. For 400 can't be beat. Has a great stainless sleek look. Was pleasantly surprised when opened the box. Didn't come with all the hoses we needed. So spent about 30 in additional hoses and extensions. The one thing. Cycles are 90 mins and more for the light and speed cycles. I feel like it uses lots of water too. I will only use fully loaded. I'm getting arthritis in my hands so I needed a little help. Otherwise great buy!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: EdgeStar BIDW1801SS 18" Built-In Dishwasher - Stainless Steel

@marko thanks :+1: