Edimax N300 Ultra-Mini Size Wi-Fi Extender with Signal Congestion Analysis and Parental Control Application, White (EW-7438RPn Air) Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

edimax

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 241 customers
3.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 236 customers
    3.6 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 5 customers
    2.6 out of 5

Features

• Range Extender boosts wireless signal to “Wireless Dead Zone” flawlessly
  • Parental Control & Guest Wi-Fi Network
  • Features Wireless Environment Analytics
  • Good Night Mode & Wi-Fi Scheduling
  • Free EdiRange iOS & Android App
  • Works With Any Wireless Router / Access Point
  • “Ultra-Mini” size and wall-mounted design
  • Easy Setup via Smartphone
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by R. Seward :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

30 people found the following review helpful

Good range extender for the price.

This Wi-Fi range extender has a great price, an awesome design & small profile, and is very simple to setup. I'm a network engineer by day, but I let my 18 yr old nephew (who is technically challenged) install this on his own, and he had it working in about 5 minutes. It does a good job extending the range of our Wi-Fi, and preforms well when only one device is connected to it. If more than one device is using it at the same time, the performance is degraded significantly, especially if using bandwidth intense applications like gaming, or streaming video. With only one device in use it handles the bandwidth taxing tasks well.

For the price, and such a small device, I think it’s a good option, you can’t really expect much more.

If your looking for a high performance range extender that will support multiple devices without slowing down, then you should look for something else, but be prepared to pay for it.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Edimax N300 Ultra-Mini Size Wi-Fi Extender with Signal Congestion Analysis and Parental Control Application, White (EW-7438RPn Air)

Walmart Review by Marc080131 :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

2 people found the following review helpful

Very nice for the price

Very nice love it compat easy to carrier around the house..

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Edimax N300 Ultra-Mini Size Wi-Fi Extender with Signal Congestion Analysis and Parental Control Application, White (EW-7438RPn Air)