Eero Home WiFi System (Individual) - Blanket Your Home in WiFi, Replaces Wireless Router and Range Extender, Gigabit Speed, WPA2 Encryption ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

eero

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3964 customers
4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3034 customers
    4.4 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 930 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• eero is the world’s best-reviewed Whole Home WiFi System that replaces your wireless router and any range extenders. No more dead zones. Now with Alexa Skills.
  • An individual eero is great if you have a space that’s less than 1,000 sq. ft., or as an add-on to an existing eero system.
  • eero stays new and gets better with regular software updates. With TrueMeshTM technology, eero is the most advanced WiFi system on the market.
  • Gigabit WiFi speed capability, and advanced settings let you configure DHCP, NAT, VPN passthrough, DNS, UPnP, Port Forwarding, Static IP, and parental controls.
  • Required for setup: Internet service, modem, supported Apple iOS device or Android smartphone with data connection. iOS requirements: Device running iOS 8.0 or later, Android requirements: Device running Android 4.3 or later (tablets included).
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Mr. Truth :star::star::star::star::star:

1366 people found the following review helpful

eero has changed everything

Fantastic and game changing. I have a large old brick home that requires internet on three floors. Here is a list of the wireless routers that I purchased in the last three years and that did not work to provide reliable wireless in our home: (1) Airport Extreme (2) Netgear N900 Wireless Router, (3) Linksys EA9200. In a failed attempt to make these three different wireless routers work I also added a Netgear range extender and used an Securfi Almond as a wireless range extender. None of these combinations provided reliable wireless internet throughout our home. Sometimes everything would work and sometimes some devices would get kicked off the network and could not login without rebooting everything. The range extenders often did nothing. Before I purchased eero, I was unplugging and restarting my modem and router at least once a day. Even at its best, I could never reliable get devices to work that required a reliable and strong wireless connection. In particular, I have 5 Nestcams that would rarely stay connected for a full day. They require a very strong and reliable wireless connection to work. Also, WiFi calling on my AT&T iPhone does not work unless it has a strong 5ghz wifi connection which I never was able to achieve consistently in my home. I have approximately 30 different devices connected to our network at any time (5 iPhones, 2 iPads, 2 apples TVs, 1 Roku, 1 iMac, 2 MacBook Air's, 8 Sonos speakers, 5 Nestcams, 1 Peleton bike, 2 printers, 2 backup hard disks etc.) and in order to get all this stuff, I had to hard wire as many of them as possible directly to ethernet because wifi was never reliable enough.

eero has changed everything. It took less than an hour to set up 3 eero units. Everything worked on it immediately (Note: you have to restart your modem as instructed and unplug an restart any ethernet switches). We have wifi in every corner of every floor of our house. Every Nestcam has worked continuously without fail and I have full wifi calling on my iPhone. The eero app (which is fantastic) lets me check the status of my network from anywhere and has shown 60mbps of download speed, 5mbps of upload speed and all three eero units online since the moment I plugged them in. My family has never been happier.

ps If anyone wants any of the routers or extenders the eero system replaced, let me know and I will send them to you for free (picture attached).

Update as of June 26, 2016: since the day I set eero up in April, I have never touched it. I have never had to reboot it or restart it. I have never lost internet connectivity for a minute. No other router I have had has worked like this.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: eero Home WiFi System (Individual) - Blanket Your Home in WiFi, Replaces Wireless Router and Range Extender, Gigabit Speed, WPA2 Encryption

Best Buy Review by JasonK :star::star::star::star::star:

The eero WiFi system is the solution I needed

Let me preface this by saying that I've tried a *LOT* of different products that supposedly would spread WiFi throughout my home: Netgear range extenders, repeaters, the best/fastest AC routers, and nothing worked. It seems like no matter how powerful a router/extender are they seem to fall apart when trying to use WiFi upstairs or on the other side of my home. I tried eero and honestly expected it to be the same story (just pricier), and I'm sold. This is the device that I didn't know I needed and it completely solved my WiFi problems in one, fell swoop. Setup took about 10 minutes (mostly spent walking through my home to setup the 3 devices); and it was easy and almost delightful. I used the same SSID and password as my old network and everything switched over. Now we get great WiFi speeds in the master bedroom, the home office, the living room, and the back deck! It's amazing: I feel like I can now freely move about my home with my devices without worrying about my connectivity. Plus, I'm a hero to my wife, who is ecstatic that her devices work everywhere, too! Highly recommend!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: eero Home WiFi System (Individual) - Blanket Your Home in WiFi, Replaces Wireless Router and Range Extender, Gigabit Speed, WPA2 Encryption

Youtube video:

eero Home Wi-Fi Systems - Overview

@barbarogailee thank you