Electric Mini Washer and Spin Cycle Portable Compact Washing Machine, 8 pounds Capacity, 110Volt /60Jz, 280W Input Power ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

xtremepowerus

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 172 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 131 customers
    4.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 41 customers
    3.6 out of 5

Features

• Mini washer and dryer is deal for doing small load of delicate clothing, such as under garments, socks, towels and T shirt
  • The compact size is great for dorms, apartments, condos, motor homes, RV’S
  • 8lbs load capacity, Voltage 110/60Hz, Input power: 280W
  • Dual function feature allows for a spin wash and spin dry at the same time
  • Overall Dimensions: 14-1/2"(L) x 24"(W) x 28-14/4"(H)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by onegearjunkie :star::star::star::star::star:

85 people found the following review helpful

Well Worth $100! Great Deal!

Great machine for the money! As others have described, the pump only assists gravity draining so if you need it to pump above ground level this isn't the machine for you. I use mine elevated to the height of a 5 gallon bucket and that's what I drain it into. It works great! I've done about 5 loads at this point and so far everything works perfectly. The capacity of the wash tub is surprisingly large and possibly has the capacity of the larger Panda which is what I was hoping for. Not to mention it was half the price of the large Panda shipped! The spinner is fast and clothes are damp-dry in a minute or so. Do your homework, read the reviews and watch the videos on Amazon and YouTube and know what you're getting into before you buy a portable washing machine. These little machines are not fully automatic and you will need to figure out a system that works for you. Get a good working knowledge of how these machines operate first so you don't have to learn from your mistakes. I did the homework and I've figured out a system that works and if the machine keeps working as well as it has been, I couldn't be happier! I need to live in an RV for my job so a full sized laundry set up is out of the question but this little machine gets it done. I also purchased a drying rack and my laundromat days are over! $100 with free shipping is an amazing deal and I believe that this machine will perform as well if not better than any of the machines in the same class or price range.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Electric Mini Washer and Spin Cycle Portable Compact Washing Machine, 8 pounds Capacity, 110Volt /60Jz, 280W Input Power

Walmart Review by HillbillyWilly :star::star::star::star::star:

124 people found the following review helpful

perfect exactly what I needed

This washer is great! Washes really fast 15 mins and then spin dry for 5 mins. Hang up the clothes and wait for them to dry. The spin cycle gets nearly all the water out of your clothes, better than a full size washer which is nice. The only downfall is the hoses do not fit to any sink so you'd have to buy an adapter. Instead I built a small table large enough to fit the washer on top and tell enough to where I can place a 5 gallon bucket under it for the drain cycle. I manually fill the washer with same bucket only about 5 gallons of water needed for a full load. We've had the washer for a few weeks now and have been using it almost everyday since and it's still working very well. Oh there is one more downfall the customer service for Id Rack sucks!!! None existence to my understanding I tryed calling them and their line is disconnected. I called to try to verify what type of soap to use powder or liquid. I use liquid tyde soap with no problems.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Electric Mini Washer and Spin Cycle Portable Compact Washing Machine, 8 pounds Capacity, 110Volt /60Jz, 280W Input Power