Electric Portable Clothes Dryer - Laundry Drying Rack with High Powered 1200W Heater and Germ Killing UV Light Sanitation - Compact with 22Lb Capacity - Tidalpool Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

tidalpool

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 118 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 118 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• #1 TOP PERFORMING HIGH QUALITY DRYER - Our exceptionally dependable and extra powerful 1200W dryer has 20-25% more drying power than the competition to effectively and evenly dry your clothes without wasting your time.
  • SUPERIOR HANG DRYING SOLUTION - Built to last with a unique overheat protection safety feature added to prevent burning or melting. More efficient and quiet than tumble dryers, which wrinkle your clothes and wear them down.
  • TRULY OBLITERATES BACTERIA - A germicidal UV-C lamp activates at the end of your cycle because harmful bacteria like E. coli or Norovirus can survive inside your washer or dryer, contaminating your clothes and getting you sick. Safe on clothes and great alternative to public laundromats crawling with disgusting germs and fecal matter.
  • PORTABLE & CONVENIENT - Air drying helps preserve the appearance and lifespan of your clothes. Dries bras and handwash delicates without the need for outdoor hang drying, exposing them to bugs and rain. 25.6" when set up to fit comfortably inside cramped spaces and stores away easily.
  • TRUSTED DEPENDABILITY & RELIABILITY - Proudly backed by our 18 month full warranty so you can buy with confidence. You also get a BONUS TRAVEL BAG to take your dryer with you anywhere you go! From T-shirts to kid’s clothes, from lingerie to ordinary loads, our dryer will help your clothes last longer and look better!
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Vanessa :star::star::star::star::star:

16 people found the following review helpful

Better alternative versus hang drying

I just used this a few times so far and it has been great. It conveniently dries what I usually hang dry, and it has been a timer saver since I come from an asian background and we hang dry a lot of our clothes.I prefer this to hang drying and was suprised at how convenient it was. It was easy to install.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Electric Portable Clothes Dryer - Laundry Drying Rack with High Powered 1200W Heater and Germ Killing UV Light Sanitation - Compact with 22Lb Capacity - Tidalpool