Element ELEFW408R 40" 1080p HDTV (Certified Refurbished) Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

element-tv-company

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 119 customers
3.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 119 customers
    3.7 out of 5

Features

• This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, inspection and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintian a high performance bar many offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com.
  • Stand may vary and not be as pictured.
  • Mounting Pattern (WxH): 200 x 200mm
  • Video Connections: Analog & Digital TV Tuner: One
  • Composite Video Input: One
  • Component Video: One
  • VGA Input: One
  • HDMI Input: Three
  • USB Input: One (JPEG)
  • Audio Connections: Stereo Mini Phone Jack Input (3.5mm): 1 VGA Audio
  • RCA Input: One (R&L)
  • Headphone: Stereo Mini (3.5mm): One
  • Digital Optical Output: One
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Sam :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

19 people found the following review helpful

Hey, Positive Reviewers: Did we buy the same TV?

I don't know if I'm in the minority here, but this TV went from bad to worse when I got it. First, it didn't have all the parts necessary for building the base. Then, I saw that the screen has HUGE CRACKS which were noticeable when turned on, and since the TV buttons (except for the power button) and the remote didn't work (yes, I added batteries), I'm not even sure what the screen looks like with a picture on it. Basically, this purchase made me feel foolish because I thought I could buy a 40" TV for $175 and even though this item has favorable reviews, do you really want to take the risk that your TV could end up like mine instead of theirs?

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Element ELEFW408R 40" 1080p HDTV (Certified Refurbished)

thanks

Unboxing 40" Element LED TV {Easy Life Videos}

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S__pNynKOQY