Elite Cuisine EDB-302F Maxi-Matic Electric Double Buffet Burner with Dual Temperature Control, White Review ⭐⭐⭐:emptystar::emptystar:

elite-cuisine

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 524 customers
2.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 474 customers
    2.8 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 50 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• 7-inch and 6-inch Cast Iron flat cooking plates is nonstick and easy to clean up
  • Dual adjustable temperature controls with LO, MED, and HI settings
  • Power indicator lights offer added safety
  • Powerful 1,440 watts for fast, efficient cooking
  • Portable for cooking at school, office, camping trips or home
  • Dual adjustable temperature controls
  • 7" and 6" Cast iron flat cooking plates
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by AtoA FANatic :star::star::star::star::star:

123 people found the following review helpful

Stove top replacement

The day before Christmas the broiler in my stove turned on by itself and would not turn off until the stove 's electricity was turned off and disconnected. Due to the special design of my kitchen, I had to special order a replacement slide-in stove with a 3-4 week lead time. Quickly discovering that I was unable to microwave dinners for 6 every night, I ordered this double burner as well as a single burner to get me through the month wait. I was exceptionally pleased with the way this burner performed. The sealed elements made it easy to clean and maintain. The cook heat came up to temperature faster than the deceased stove's had and in no time I was able to boil large pots of water for pasta, fry eggs, cook in my wok and make all the dishes I was used to cooking on my stove top. It was more than worth the price I paid for the convenience of being able to make complete home cooked meals every night. My sister will be borrowing both burners this summer when she has her kitchen remodeled because I raved about how great they have been. I heartily recommend the Maxi-Matic EDB-302F Elite Cuisine Dual Temperature Double Burner 1500-Watt Hot Plate.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Elite Cuisine EDB-302F Maxi-Matic Electric Double Buffet Burner with Dual Temperature Control, White

Walmart Review by nystoreshopper :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

65 people found the following review helpful

A Product in Time of Need

My electric range broke and I needed something quick and temporary until I bought a new range. This product performs very well. It looks nice, it heats evenly, and it doesn't "mark" copper-bottomed pans. It takes a minute or two to warm up to the desired temperature, but not much less in time than an electric rangetop. Unfortunately, because Wal-Mart doesn't keep this product in stock (or similar products), I had to have shipped in three days, the medium-level of shippping. The shipping cost more than the unit! Otherwise, I am very satisfied with the product and its exceptional value. When I finish with at home, I'm taking it to my office.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Elite Cuisine EDB-302F Maxi-Matic Electric Double Buffet Burner with Dual Temperature Control, White

@patadm really appreciate your help