Elite Cuisine ESB-300X Maxi-Matic 750 Watt Single Burner Electric Hot Plate, Black Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

maximatic

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 456 customers
4.0 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 391 customers
    4.0 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 63 customers
    3.9 out of 5

Features

• 750 Watts of power for faster cooking
  • Adjustable temperature control with Off, Low, Med, and High settings
  • Heating element lifts up for easy cleaning of chrome drip pan
  • Non-skid rubber feet for stable cooking
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Mr. Modi :star::star::star::star::star:

85 people found the following review helpful

NATURAL HOOKAH COALS

I bought one of these about three years ago to heat up my natural hookah coals that can not be lit with just a lighter. In that time the thing had been dropped, kicked around, and my roommate left it out in the rain, twice, and it still worked great.

I finally bought a new one even though I technically did not need to and it is still a great product. However, the only other thing I have ever used it for was heating up food like a pot of baked beans. I have never tried to boil water or fry an egg in a pan so I do not know well it works for things like that. Otherwise, a great product.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Elite Cuisine ESB-300X Maxi-Matic 750 Watt Single Burner Electric Hot Plate, Black

Walmart Review by kessmom :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

85 people found the following review helpful

Impressed

I bought this burner because I was looking for something to use in the office to cook my lunch because I was sooo sick of fast food. To my surprise, this burner works great. Heats up rather quickly and it my belief that is about 750 watts. My co worker was so impressed by it that she bought one as well, so now we cook with two burners.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Elite Cuisine ESB-300X Maxi-Matic 750 Watt Single Burner Electric Hot Plate, Black

@liesbeth not sure

Details MaxiMatic ESB-300X Elite Cuisine 750-Watt Single-Burner Electric Hot P Top

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4SmfcwJdy8