Elite Screens Tripod, 85-inch, Adjustable Multi Aspect Ratio Portable Pull Up Projection Projector Screen, T85UWS1 ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

elitescreens

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 610 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 606 customers
    4.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 4 customers
    4.8 out of 5

Features

• 85-inch Diagonal, 1:1 Aspect Ratio. View Size: 60.1" H x 60.1" W. Overall Size: 105.7" H x 66.4" W. Black Case
  • MaxWhite, 1.1 Gain. Multi-layer weave, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully black backed front projection screen with textured surface. GreenGuard and GreenGuard GOLD Certified UL | 2818. Mildew resistant, and easy to clean with mild soap and water.
  • Auto-locking mechanism provides a wide range of height settings and easy operation. Standard keystone eliminator creates flexibility by preventing and correcting image distortion produced by tall or low projection angles.
  • Heavy duty casing withstands daily usage. Optional carrying bag sold separately. Search ASIN: B00TZOBTXY
  • 2-Year Manufactures Warranty and Lifetime Product Support by Elite Screens
  • a ISO9001 manufacturer since 2004
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by The DOTKU :star::star::star::star::star:

6 people found the following review helpful

Thank You!!

This screen is awesome and it got here super fast!! I'm very impressed. I can't believe it was priced so I can afford it. Ready to watch some Seahawks Superbowl Victory action!! Thank You!! *the photo is a daytime shot... the screen makes the image even brighter and more vivid than projecting onto a white wall* :)

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Elite Screens Tripod, 85-inch, Adjustable Multi Aspect Ratio Portable Pull Up Projection Projector Screen, T85UWS1

Walmart Review by MarjM :star::star::star::star::star:

4 people found the following review helpful

Great deal for the price

Our company is very satisfied with this purchase. Easy set up and price is hard to beat. Charge for 2 day delivery was very affordable.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Elite Screens Tripod, 85-inch, Adjustable Multi Aspect Ratio Portable Pull Up Projection Projector Screen, T85UWS1

thank you :+1:

Elite Screens T85UWS1 Tripod Series Portable Projection Screen (85" Diag. 1:1 60"Hx60"W Quick Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCJZTVpPrbE

@wartassault I want it