Ematic EGQ223SKBL 10" Quad-Core Tablet with Android 5.1, Lollipop, Keyboard Folio Case and Headphones ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

shaghai-ltd

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 62 customers
3.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 3 customers
    2.7 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 4 customers
    3.3 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 55 customers
    3.5 out of 5

Features

• 1.2GHz Quad-Core Processor
  • 1GB RAM and 16GB of Built-in storage
  • Front and back cameras
  • Micro SD card slot- add up to 32GB
  • USB connection
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Lisa :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

3 people found the following review helpful

Shop wisely & read reviews!

I've had a 7" Kindle Fire HD tablet for over 3 yrs. Dropped it a million times & screen was never damaged, until one day, it finally did happen.... So....I bought this Ematic tablet, just cuz the price was good. You definitely get what you pay for. I will now be purchasing another Kindle Fire tablet.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Ematic EGQ223SKBL 10" Quad-Core Tablet with Android 5.1, Lollipop, Keyboard Folio Case and Headphones

Best Buy Review by StJohn :star::star::star::star::star:

Great value

A 10" android tablet, portfolio case, keyboard, and headphones for 80 bucks - what's not to like? OK, it's not the fastest or the best resolution, but for what I need it's a great value. I am using it mainly for reading books and playing from digital sheet music, and for that it's fine. Email, audio, video are icing on the cake.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Ematic EGQ223SKBL 10" Quad-Core Tablet with Android 5.1, Lollipop, Keyboard Folio Case and Headphones

Walmart Review by btafly5 :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

58 people found the following review helpful

Good

I purchased this tablet in Aqua for my granddaughter for Christmas to replace an older tablet that was 2yrs. old. It was a big hit, she loves it. It has all you need keyboard folio case head phones. Easy to set up, connected to Wi-Fi with no trouble. Re-loaded it with all of her favorite apps. The screen is clear and big. The sound was loud and clear, loved the color. It takes a little time to boot on turn on but after that you are all set. I liked this tablet so much that I decided to purchase one for myself without all the extras in Black. Big mistake. It was not the tablet that I purchased in Aqua ( total let down ) so I returned it. Waiting on a refund so that I can and will purchase this one ( with the bells & whistles ) in a different color. Hope it is as good as this one. Please purchase the care plan it comes in handy if you have any problems with the tablet. All in all this was a good purchase.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Ematic EGQ223SKBL 10" Quad-Core Tablet with Android 5.1, Lollipop, Keyboard Folio Case and Headphones

@patadm Thank you