Ematic EH156 Wireless Headphones and Transmitter Review ⭐⭐⭐:emptystar::emptystar:

xo-vision

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 892 customers
2.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 25 customers
    2.7 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 867 customers
    2.8 out of 5

Features

• Built-in microphone lets you connect to a PC and chat with your friends and family
  • Listen wirelessly
  • FM radio feature
  • 90 Feet range
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

@marko Did you buy it?

Amazon Review by Marvi :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

10 people found the following review helpful

Suprisingly Sufficient for the Desperate & Cheap

Worked very well when it wanted to. Battery life was good. Tuning was problematic at times. You would constantly have to re-tune it if you shut it off. The FM Radio feature I liked, to be able to listen to local radio & news. Definite positive. Range, well that was "ok" at least for 10 feet or so. Reception was good, and included the free and annoying "static hum" that everyone seems to enjoy. It also includes the traditional broken volume knob feature after 30 days, rendering it a useless device. Would make a very good weekend hobby repair project for electronic tinkerers to re-fix it. All in all if you enjoy wasting money on disfunctional worthless devices, this item will not disappoint you. Consider your money gone the moment you hit the buy button.

Aftern too numerous issues & problems I broke down and bought a Sanheiser.
They have phenomenal range, have no hiss/hum nor buzz or static and are auto-tuning.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Ematic EH156 Wireless Headphones and Transmitter

Here is a nice video

5 in 1 Wireless Headphones

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYFgR2PEJ-0

Walmart Review by bamagirl2010 :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

123 people found the following review helpful

Take Note of disadvantages

I bought these to listen to late night tv in bed without disturbing my sleeping husband. They work great and I knew that they were battery powered but I didn't realize it meant I have to turn my headphones off and then have to get out of bed and go all the way over to the base unit next to the tv and turn it off as well..... otherwise the batteries will be dead! I watched one show until I got sleepy and then by the time I got everything turned off and was finally tucked back in, I was awake again! The next day the batteries had died anyway...apparently I didn't press the switch hard enough to cut the base unit off!! I am looking for an AC adaptor. I believe that will fix the problem. I can't believe they don't have one as an optional accessory from walmart. Radio shack here I come.... They are still a good deal compared to ones that come with adaptors and nicad packs. I also like that you can use them like a baby monitor and simply set the base next to whatever sound you want to transmit. It doesn't have to have a headphone jack to work.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Ematic EH156 Wireless Headphones and Transmitter