• 4 GB Flash Memory, 0.5 GB RAM Memory
  • 0.73 pounds
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

14 people found the following review helpful

Avoid this Product

We bought this product in May and by June it stopped working. Device overheated and the screen cracked. Wrote to Ematic for a warranty replacement and they wrote back that if the screen is cracked, they won't warranty it. I stated that the device cracked from the inside, that it was never dropped and that there's not a mark on the exterior as proof. They won't even write back. Meanwhile we've had three different Leap Frog products for years and they all still work great. We erred in not going with the proven product that we already know. We won't buy any more Ematic products.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Ematic FunTab FTABCP-2 7.0-Inch 4GB Tablet (Pink)

Walmart Review by CuteEverythingcom :star::star::star::star::star:

534 people found the following review helpful

My daughter LOVES this tablet!

If you are looking for a tablet for a child and your main concerns are that it needs to have child protections and not be overly expensive, then this may be the perfect tablet for you. The main thing to note is that this is a real Android tablet, so many different apps can be loaded for any need or interest. It also comes pre-loaded with dozens of popular and helpful kid-friendly Android programs -- everything from Angry Birds to a calculator to Where's My Water to email.

Further, the Funtab comes with a suite of educational programs and protections which allow concerned parents to limit, monitor and gauge their child’s use and academic progress, which I really like. Like all good tablets, it has a rechargeable battery system, so no batteries needed (very important to me!).

One note to parents, the tablet does need to be charged for six hours prior to its first use, and the wifi needs to be configured as well. So, if you have wifi at your home, just make sure Santa opens, charges and sets up the tablet before the big day. The tablet is made with colorful plastics, which is fun for kids, but I thought adding a black one to the choices may help the children feel more grown up, too.

I would suggest treating it carefully so the screen doesn’t get scratched. We are getting a no-bubble screen protector to ensure it stays clean. I’m not sure how well it comes across in the video, but my daughter is just thrilled with all of the features and capabilities the Funtab offers and has used it non-stop ever since we received it.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Ematic FunTab FTABCP-2 7.0-Inch 4GB Tablet (Pink)

@fuzal :+1:

here is a nice youtube video

Ematic Computer Tablets // Best Sellers 2017