Emerge Tech EUVRC Utopia 360Degree Virtual Realty Headset with Bluetooth Controller, Black ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

emerge-tech

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 877 customers
3.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 36 customers
    2.5 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 841 customers
    3.5 out of 5

Features

• Full 360 experience: seamless vision from any angle
  • Powered by your device: no batteries needed to use headset
  • Bluetooth controller: 8-button controller with joystick
  • Dual adjustable focus with retractable focal length and interpupillary distance
  • Form-fit cushion for a comfortable, custom-fit feel and sliding cover for use with augmented reality
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Christopher Beverly :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

52 people found the following review helpful

Heads Up!!

I love this VR Headset but I wasn't aware that the controller that comes with it isn't compatible with a lot of the iOS apps because Apple prefers to use MFI control which comes with the Bluetooth controller on their website, plus this headset doesn't come with a magnetic trigger and a lot of games and apps require this...overall, watching YouTube videos are amazing but I'd steer towards another VR Headset if you have an iOS device.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Emerge Tech EUVRC Utopia 360Degree Virtual Realty Headset with Bluetooth Controller, Black

Best Buy Review by Michael :star::star::star::star::star:

Great VR for the price

I first experienced vr at a watch show in NYC and was blown away that I had to get one. I opted for the Utopia for it's price and I'm impressed. I'm 72. I don't play video games (mainly because I am a real spas playing them). I thought if I wasn't able to play the games or was unhappy with this viewer, I wouldn't loose much if I purchased this viewer. Well it works great. The optics and adjustments are very good. The controller. required more time to learn and controls did not always correspond to the game's set up instructions. That maybe because I never played video games. I'm sure my 19 yr old son will have no problem. The biggest problem is the poor quality in graphics and in a lot of the optics of many of the games and apps available for free and for purchase. The ones that worked were awsome. I'm sure that the Samsung viewer with the much higher price have better games designed for it, but I can't see spending that money on a viewer which I don't see can be much better than the Utopia.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Emerge Tech EUVRC Utopia 360Degree Virtual Realty Headset with Bluetooth Controller, Black

Here is a youtube video

Review | Utopia 360 Virtual Reality