Empava 24" Tempered Glass Electric Built-in Single Wall Oven 2800W 110V - Stainless Steel Review ⭐⭐⭐:emptystar::emptystar:

empava

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 12 customers
3.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 12 customers
    3.1 out of 5

Features

• 2.3 cu.ft Capacity, 2800 Watts, 6 Cooking Style with Convection, Broiler and Grill.
  • Interior Oven Light, Child Safety Lock, Forced Cooling Exhaust System (Ventilation non-required)
  • Beautiful Stainless Steel Control Panel With 3 Push Buttons. Easy Clean Enamel Inner Tank.
  • 110 Voltage Power Cord, 1 Baking Tray and 1 Rack Included with 5 Rack Position
  • Product Dimension: 23.43"L x 23.43"H x 22.64"D, Cutout Dimension: 22.24"L x 23.23"H x 22.44"D, Interior Dimension: 18"L x 13"H x 16"D. Also Perfect for Under-Counter Installation
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Jayme :star::star::star::star::star:

10 people found the following review helpful

unbeatable price with free shipping and no taxes, good quality, beautiful design.

Spent over a week to do my research. This was the cheapest price I could find with this quality. Free shipping + No taxes. The good design makes cleaning a snap. My wife uses it to make cookies all the time, she has been using it almost a month so far, never says it has any issues. Overall, I will recommend this product. I couldn't say NO to this unbeatable price.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Empava 24" Tempered Glass Electric Built-in Single Wall Oven 2800W 110V - Stainless Steel