Empava KQC65C-12-220V 24" White Tempered Glass LED Digital Touch Controls Electric Built-In Single Wall Oven ⭐⭐⭐:emptystar::emptystar:

empava

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 2 customers
2.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 2 customers
    2.9 out of 5

Features

• 2.3 capacity, 3400 watts, 10 cooking style with convection, broiler and grill
  • 220 voltage and 30amps breaker required, electrical hard wiring included (convertible to 3 prong plug)
  • Luxury white tempered glass sensitive touch control panel LED display, include 1 baking tray and 1 rack with 5 rack positions
  • Interior oven light, child safety lock function, forced cooling exhaust system (ventilation non-required)
  • Product Dimension: 23.43"L x 23.43"H x 22.64"D, Cutout Dimension: 22.24"L x 23.23"H x 22.44"D, Interior Dimension: 18"L x 13"H x 16"D. Also Perfect for Under-Counter Installation.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by RSP :star::star::star::star::star:

5 people found the following review helpful

I made the best bread I had ever made in this little oven!

This is a really good small oven and fairly easy to install (my computer/electronically inclined son says) but the manual wasn't really much help. It cooks everything a little faster than our old one and includes a rotisserie for roasting, which is nice. It is also a convection oven, which I didn't realize when I bought it--they are usually way more expensive. The only con is there is only one rack, but there is a large pan for drippings from the rotisserie or for baking or warming. It was a little hard for me to figure out how to set the oven--it is totally computerized--as most appliances are these days. My son had to put sticky notes on the front of the oven telling me how to operate it. The manual does have operating instructions, but they didn't make sense to me. I made the best bread I had ever made in this little oven! Shipping was fast too through fedex.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Empava KQC65C-12-220V 24" White Tempered Glass LED Digital Touch Controls Electric Built-In Single Wall Oven

here is a youtube video

Top 10 Best Single Wall Ovens in 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-uK8Ss4X58

@nolie this is a good product