Empava KQC65C-17 Tempered Glass LED Digital Touch Controls Electric Built-in Single Wall Oven 3400W 110V, Black ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

empava

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 8 customers
3.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 8 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• 2.3 Cu.Ft capacity, 3400 watts, 10 cooking style with convection, broiler and grill
  • Interior oven light, child safety lock, forced cooling exhaust system (ventilation non-required)
  • Black tempered glass sensitive touch control panel LED display
  • 110 Voltage power cord, 1 baking tray and 1 rack included with 5 rack position
  • Product Dimension: 23.43"L x 23.43"H x 22.64"D, Cutout Dimension: 22.24"L x 23.23"H x 22.44"D, Interior Dimension: 18"L x 13"H x 16"D. Also Perfect for Under-Counter Installation
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by david johnson :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

20 people found the following review helpful

Um...you dont have a 40 amp dedicated 110v circuit in your kitchen....

I do not own this oven, however I am an electrician. I wanted to let everyone know this oven pulls over 30 amps @ 110 volts. Electrical code states that you should only put a maximum load of 80% of the circuit breaker's rating, on a circuit breaker. This means that you need a 40 amp circuit, which requires at least 8 guage wire.....Which is too big to fit on the terminals of a 110v outlet. If you put this oven on your kitchen appliance circuit, you are either going to trip the breaker constantly, or if you replace the 20 amp breaker with a 30 or something, you are going to let the wires get too hot, potentially causing them to melt.

The main reason standard range voltage is 220 is because as the voltage goes up, the amperage goes down. So you could buy this for $400-something, and then pay an electrician to come and somehow get a 40 amp 110v circuit run to your kitchen, which probably requires cutting drywall, which you have to repair. OR you can spend a little more to get a standard 220v oven.

What are these guys thinking???

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Empava KQC65C-17 Tempered Glass LED Digital Touch Controls Electric Built-in Single Wall Oven 3400W 110V, Black

@liesbeth Did you buy it?