ENERGIZER 500W Power Inverter 12V DC cigarette lighter or battery clips to 120 Volt AC with 2 USB ports 2.1A shared compatible with iPad iPhone & more ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

energizer-batteries

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1115 customers
3.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1081 customers
    3.8 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 34 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• 500W continuous / 1000W peak power
  • Ultra Silent (thermal fan)
  • 2 x standard North American AC outlets
  • 2 x USB charging ports 2.1A (shared)
  • Tablet charging compatible from USB ports
  • 500W continuous / 1000W peak power
  • Ultra Silent (thermal fan)
  • 2 x standard North American AC outlets
  • 2 x USB charging ports 2.1A (shared)
  • Ipad charging compatible from USB ports
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Sam Rigby :star::star::star::star::star:

7 people found the following review helpful

Good all around power inverter

I purchased this for a road trip and it was perfect. We spent the week driving across the country using it almost non-stop. Even when we were driving through the 100 degree desert without A/C it kept on going without fail. Often times we had 2 MacBooks and 2 iPhones plugged into it.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: ENERGIZER 500W Power Inverter 12V DC cigarette lighter or battery clips to 120 Volt AC with 2 USB ports 2.1A shared compatible with iPad iPhone & more

Walmart Review by themeiser :star::star::star::star::star:

40 people found the following review helpful

does what it is advertised to do.

Does a great job. I picked this one for the name brand. No problem powering a 19" led tv , and phone charger and a computer hook u pthingy the kids use. I like it. I have it in the car and am done with buying those cell phone car adapters as they break so easily. I'm thinking what else I can put in the car and plug into it, LOL !

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: ENERGIZER 500W Power Inverter 12V DC cigarette lighter or battery clips to 120 Volt AC with 2 USB ports 2.1A shared compatible with iPad iPhone & more

here is a youtube video

Buy ENERGIZER 500W Power Inverter 12V DC cigarette lighter or battery clips to 120 Volt AC with 2 U

@liesbeth this is a good product