4.7 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 224 customers
    4.6 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 18 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• Far more accurate color with Epson - 3lcd, 3-chip technology for 3x higher color brightness and up to 3x wider color gamut than competitive DLP projectors
  • Look for two numbers: 3200 lumens Color Brightness for more accurate, vivid color3200 lumens White Brightness for well-lit rooms
  • SVGA resolution (800 x 600) - for projecting basic presentations and graphics
  • Fast, easy setup, only from Epson - get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control
  • Compatible with the latest laptops and media players - supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio with just one cable. Please refer the User Guide before use.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Dave & Amy Astle :star::star::star::star::star:

33 people found the following review helpful

great projector!

There are several reasons why I love this projector. 1. My husband wanted a big screen t.v. for our living room and I did not. We live in a smallish bungalow and a big t.v would take up so much room and look atrocious. With this projector, we can watch t.v on our living room wall, as big as the wall itself (which isn't huge but bigger than any t.v. we would have bought) and when we're not watching t.v., there isn't anything taking up half the room. We have it attached to our PS4 so we can watch Netflix, Hulu, dvds, as well as use it for playing video games. 2. We took it outside and used the side of our house for the screen. You can't do that with a huge t.v. The kids loved having outdoor movie nights and it made my husband and I feel like we were at the drive-in, because we're old and remember drive-ins. If you don't think the sound quality is good enough, it's easy to attach some speakers. This projector is so easy to use and, for the money, you can't beat it.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Epson EX3240 SVGA 3LCD Projector 3200 Lumens Color Brightness

Walmart Review by :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

It's a shame I couldn't rate this projector with four and a half stars and I would have given this projector five stars except for one design element that baffles me.

With respect to the end result, this projector offers everything you could want with respect to light, color, intensity, and the ability to adjust and customize your output. I was able to make a presentation in broad daylight and the view from the back of the room was as crisp as watching a large screen television.

However, The elevation peg in the front base of the unit for raising and lowering the projector is made of fragile plastic. It can easily snap off if mishandled. If this part had been manufactured out of steel for additional $2, this would be best projector by far. You could pay two or three times as much for another projector and not see any appreciable difference.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Epson EX3240 SVGA 3LCD Projector 3200 Lumens Color Brightness

Best Buy Review by Sheltiemom :star::star::star::star::star:

Great Projector for the price

I am not a technical person and I found the projector easy to use. The instructions are straight forward and when I turned the projector on for the first time, my presentation appeared right away.

As I use it more, I learn more about it and the compatibility with my computer. I use this projector to run Powerpoint presentations, which not all inexpensive projectors will do.

Very satisfied with this product.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Epson EX3240 SVGA 3LCD Projector 3200 Lumens Color Brightness

Check this video

Epson EX3240 SVGA 3LCD Projector - The Facts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Vmmr5AQ7gU