Epson VS345 WXGA 3LCD Projector 3000 Lumens Color Brightness Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

epson

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 108 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 64 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 17 customers
    4.9 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 27 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• Far more accurate color with Epson - 3lcd, 3-chip technology for 3x higher color brightness and up to 3x wider color gamut than competitive DLP projectors
  • Look for two numbers: 3000 lumens Color Brightness for more accurate, vivid color3000 lumens White Brightness for well-lit rooms
  • WXGA resolution (1280 x 800) - 2x more resolution than SVGA for projecting HD-quality presentations and video
  • perfect for widescreen laptops
  • Fast, easy setup, only from Epson - get up and running in no time with easy image adjustments and convenient control
  • Compatible with the latest laptops and media players - supports HDMI, the standard in connectivity, for digital video and audio with just one cable
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Craig V :star::star::star::star::star:

Bright And Sharp

This projector was purchased only to enlarge my art work for viewing. When I attached my IPhone to this unit, and saw the picture on the white block wall for the first time I was very impressed. With 16, 8foot floresent tubes burning 18' above me picture was Bright & sharp. Turn off the lights, and great becomes Awesome! Had no choice but to take a Netflix's break. Speaker is ok. I purchased two HDMI cables to connect to IPhone and Mac Laptop. Great Buy!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Epson VS345 WXGA 3LCD Projector 3000 Lumens Color Brightness

Check this video

Epson VS345 WXGA Projector Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbJuxXeu098

Amazon Review by Eric :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

Decent for family movie night.

I was a bit skeptical when making this purchase. I was pleasantly surprised at the image quality. Now, this is definitely not theater quality or even 1080p, however I was very impressed at the clarity of the picture and the great color separation. As long as you aren't sitting on top of the picture, the pixels are very subtle and not all that noticeable. The brightness would not be suitable for outside during the afternoon. It works perfectly indoors, even with a window open during the day. We mainly use it outdoors for family/neighbor movie night and generally start the movie just before dusk. This doesn't present a problem as long as the sun isn't shining directly on the picture. We use our overhead garage door for our screen and have no problems. I'm sure image quality would only increase with a proper screen, but we see no need to spend money on one.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Epson VS345 WXGA 3LCD Projector 3000 Lumens Color Brightness

Best Buy Review by AVGuy :star::star::star::star::star:

Epson VS345, Great Performance and Value

Pros: 3000 lumens (white & color), the image is sharp, bright, with saturated colors... projected the image on a tan-colored wall in a well-lit hotel conference room of 200+ people. Content displayed were photo slideshows, powerpoint presentations, and a DVD movies; all looked great with room lights on and dimmed. Great performance and value. Cons: No complaints. Being nit-picky, I wish it had an Audio Output for external speakers. I worked around it with a HDMI adapter with a USB cord sending the audio back to the laptop. From the laptop, I sent the audio to external speakers. Works great!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Epson VS345 WXGA 3LCD Projector 3000 Lumens Color Brightness