Ergonomical Wired VerticalMouse C Series - Right Handed - Silver/Black Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

evoluent

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 37 customers
3.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 37 customers
    3.7 out of 5

Features

• Model VMCR, Right Hand
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by L. Kabel :star::star::star::star::star:

6 people found the following review helpful

Relief from mouse pain never looked so good!

This is the elegant new version of the wonderful Vertical Mouse. For looks, I like it much better than previous versions. There are tiny blue lights on the top that I can't see at all while my hand is resting on the mouse, and the logo at the base also lights up cool blue. It's rather pricey for a mouse, and if you are wondering if it is worth the money - YES. I have been using the Evoluent Vertical Mouse in every incarnation since they first were offered to the public, and this was because I had developed horrible pain in my mouse hand/arm. Using the VM brought me instant relief, and over time it healed me. If you have no pain, you can use any mouse you want, but if you struggle with mouse-related RSI then this is the mouse you need. NOTE I bought the wired, right-hand version of this mouse. EDIT: the date is now July 12, 2016 - I have been using this mouse for several months. Just this month, the scroll wheel started to squeak when I scrolled with it. Other than that, I have no complaints.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Ergonomical Wired VerticalMouse C Series - Right Handed - Silver/Black