ERISAN Updated EZM2+ WiFi Wireless Hdmi Streaming Media Dongle Device - Support DLNA & Miracast & Aircast for Android Smartphone/Tablet, iPhone/iPad, Windows, ERISAN Projectors, HDTV Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

erisan

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 145 customers
3.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 145 customers
    3.4 out of 5

Features

• Download INSTRUCTION in the Technical Specification of Product InformationWHAT YOU CAN DO WITH EZM2+? Answers: No More Gaming on limited screen, Enjoy on Big Screen ! Share photos videos(In phone) with your family ! No cables needed to connect phone with laptop when doing Business Presentation, Just Streaming Wireless !Notice: Need WiFi to Work.
  • Tutorial Video rJg7Vu0EfiI , Copy code in YouTube search barSupportWindows version 8.1 Aboveon Inter DOT com & Search 000021494 to Check Compatibility Before Ordering !/ Android Smartphone & Tablet version 4.1 Above/ iPhone & iPad & Macbook iOS version 7.0 Above
  • FeaturesStreaming Media Photos, Video, Games from your iPhone / iPad / Android Phone onto TV, Projectors, Monitor
  • Enjoy on so big screen !(Support YouTube, But Does NOT Support Netflix, Comcast) We are working on Firmware to Solve DRM License Issue(Google DRM, you will see).
  • Updated VersionThe EZM2+ is the Updated Model, supports YouTube. Feel free to email us if have any questions, we are ready to assist you.
  • Industry-leading Warranty1-Year Limited Parts and Labor, Free 1st Year Exchange. Coincide with Amazon Return Policy. (No Return Accepted: Original Package is Damaged / Missing, Labeling on Item Box directly, or Missing Accessory).
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::star:

10 people found the following review helpful

Perfect Miracast device no wifi needed to connect.

I have Miracast on my Xbox One but that doesn't require wifi but blocks Hulu and Netflix from being streams from my phone. This device is absolutely what I needed. Where I live I don't have wifi and my phone has unlimited data. This device allows me to connect my S7 Edge wirelessly using the quick connect feature which is basically Miracast a.k.a wireless HDMI streaming. This device worked out of the box all I needed to do was press the FN button on the device while it was connected to my television and it switched to Miracast.

Pro’s
No wifi needed to connect to the device
Airplay and Miracast in one device
Allows me to stream all of the following
Netflix
Hulu
YouTube
Amazon Prime
HBO Go
YouTube
Another thing I found out by accident is that while playing videos from my phone from the gallery when I held the multitasking button on my phone the video keep playing in full screen while I was browsing the web on my phone. This doesn’t work on anything else. You can split screen YouTube still the same.

Great for when I play my games from my phone using my Bluetooth controller. No more gaming on a 5.7 inch screen, played all my emulators and Android games on my computer monitor.

Can not find any cons with this device. Steam quality all depends on the device that’s streaming. If your internet is snow or you have an old outdated phone it will be choppy. My LG G2 was a bit choppy but once it settled with all other apps in the background closed it was okay. My S7 Edge was way better in streaming with no lag or jerky video.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: ERISAN Updated EZM2+ WiFi Wireless Hdmi Streaming Media Dongle Device - Support DLNA & Miracast & Aircast for Android Smartphone/Tablet, iPhone/iPad, Windows, ERISAN Projectors, HDTV

Check out this youtube video

Erisan Aircast WiFi / HDMI Streaming Media Dongle - REVIEW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNlJIdtmE0w