ETVR 3D VR Headset With Remote Controller-Unique Virtual Reality Experience For Movies Games, More Comfortable VR Glasses Goggles Fit For 4.5"-6.2" iPhone7/6/ 6s plus, Samsung S5/6/7 Edge Etc. Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

etvr

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 253 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 253 customers
    3.9 out of 5

Features

• Real 3D VR Viewer: Fully Immersive 120-Degree Bigger Viewing Angle Fit for Regular 4.5-6.2 Inches Large Screen Smartphones. ETVR has been imitated but never been beyond
  • Innovative Design ahead of other VR Headsets, MORE LIGHTER & MORE COMFORTABLE, quality adjustable straps for flexible wearing and deepened nasal bridge portion, no painning noses, provide you longer virtual reality experience
  • FAST & EASY Focus Lenses: Built-in Japan Optical Grade PMMA Ergonomic Aspheric Anti-blue Lenses, more closer to the human eye, 1 BUTTON Easy and Precise Adjustment, no dizzy and eyestrain for your longer viewing or game playing compares to the flat lens in old VR Version
  • Users & Smartphones Friendly Tight Hook Style External Cover Design, black metal stand for smartphones holding and Soft Anti-slide Rubber Pads inside , multiple way for your phone protection
  • Best Value Guaranteed: This VR Goggles comes with a Bluetooth Remote Controller for Convenient Use when playing VR Games, Videos,etc…So Click Add To Cart Now! Begin to experience new world!
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by GadgetClass :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

575 people found the following review helpful

More Comfortable Than Other Headsets

This VR headset is a step up from others I have reviewed. Better comfort, OK button and BT controller included make this one a good choice.

I have used a few different VR headsets now. All of them have had at least one deal breaking problem. Often comfort plays a huge role. Many headsets rest uncomfortably on my nose. This one has a more outward shaped face pad to help keep it off of my nose. I can actually wear this one for longer periods of time. The straps are easy to adjust with simple velcro. There is a small amount of light infiltration from the sides. You could tape the slits if you use these in full light situations a lot.

Optics are easy to adjust using the knobs on the side and dial on the top. I found the best position most of the time to be eyes full width, lenses at their closes point.

This headset just barely fits my LG V10 which is at the top of its size rating. My iPhone 6S+ fits easily.

The included BT controller is adequate for many things like fast forwarding through videos and actions in games. I noticed that many functions weren’t assigned the way I would like in many apps. This is probably a lack of standard in button configuration or lack thereof in apps. It works good enough for basic functions in most controller capable games/apps.

Unlike many VR headsets, this one does have a built-in OK button on the headset itself. This can be quite important in most cardboard based apps. On other headsets, I have had to use a large magnet outside the headset, which doesn’t often work that well.

Overall, this is the most comfortable and feature packed headset I have tried. Which comfort level isn’t 100%, it is still better than the others I own.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: ETVR 3D VR Headset With Remote Controller-Unique Virtual Reality Experience For Movies Games, More Comfortable VR Glasses Goggles Fit For 4.5"-6.2" iPhone7/6/ 6s plus, Samsung S5/6/7 Edge Etc.