Eureka AirSpeed One Corded Lightweight Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Yellow ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

eureka

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 233 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 3 customers
    5.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 230 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• AirSpeed Technology Shorter air path and wide tubes increase the amount of airflow for powerful suction
  • AirSpeed control knob changes the suction power from the floor to the hose
  • Washable filter that is reusable and requires replacements less often
  • Lightweight to easily get into spaces where dirt hangs out
  • Includes crevice tool, dusting brush, and extension wand
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by willie :star::star::star::star::star:

3 people found the following review helpful

Five Stars

very lightweight, suits the need

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Eureka AirSpeed One Corded Lightweight Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Yellow

Check this video

Eureka AirSpeed ONE Bagless Upright Vacuum AS2013A - Corded

Walmart Review by CLynn :star::star::star::star::star:

143 people found the following review helpful

Great vacuum for a great price

I did a lot of research and review reading before deciding on this vacuum and I'm so happy I went with this one. Before this item arrived I was borrowing my moms vacuum that is a Bissell that's nearly brand new and cost her over $70, when I got this vacuum it was wild how much it pulled out of the carpet even though I had just used my moms vacuum earlier the same week! We don't have pets or anything and it did a WAY better job. It's so lightweight I can push it around and take it up and down the stairs without struggling, the cord is so long I don't have to change outlets very often, and the tool attachments get amazing suction. Easy to clean, easy to use, and contrary to some of the other reviews it is not super loud. Quieter than that Bissell I mentioned earlier. I waited over a month before writing this review to make sure I still love it, and I do! I use it at least once a week and it has never let me down. So happy I saved money and got a great product - thanks Eureka!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Eureka AirSpeed One Corded Lightweight Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner, Yellow

@marko thanks :+1: