Eureka Quick-UP Bagless Stick Vacuum with Motorized Brush Roll, 169H, Red Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1356 customers
4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 77 customers
    4.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1279 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by MsChocolateBunny :star::star::star::star::star:

238 people found the following review helpful

MOMMY'S MAGIC WAND

-IT IS A SUCK MAGNET MY PICTURES JUST CAN'T DO IT ENOUGH JUSTICE. -IT WILL PICK UP ALL THE CRUMBS THAT TODDLERS SEEM TO GET EVERYWHERE. -IT DOES PICK UP DRY CEREAL AND MUFFIN CRUMBS. -IT DOES GET THE POPCORN SEEDS UP ALSO. -IT GETS THE CHICKEN AND COOKIE CRUNCHY CRUMBS UP. -IT PICKS UP TISSUE AND PAPER PIECES FROM WHEN THE TOT IS LEARNING ABOUT SHREDDING. -IT PICKS UP AT LEAST PAST SHOULDER LENGTH HUMAN HAIR GREAT (NOT SURE ABOUT PETS SINCE WE HAVE NONE). -COMPLETELY PUT TOGETHER WHILE TOT WAS EATING (10 MINUTES MAX UNLESS YOU JUST HAVE TO READ THE INSTRUCTIONS) -GOES COMPLETELY FLAT TO GET UNDER THE BED, COFFEE, TODDLER AND DINNER TABLE.

CONS:
-THE CARPET OR FLOOR TURN ON SWITCH IS ON THE FRONT INSTEAD OF THE HANDLE (BUT I’M SURE IT COULDN’T BE DISSEMBLED AS COMPACT IF IT WASN’T).
-WHEN EMPTYING IT DOESN’T KEEP ALL THE DIRT IN THE CONTAINER SO I HAD TO RE-VACUUM UP THE LITTLE BIT THAT FELL OUT.
-THE FILTER IS ON THE BIGGEST OPEN END SO YOU HAVE TO TAKE IT OUT EACH TIME JUST TO EMPTY THE CONTAINER.
-THE CONTAINER IS SMALL EVEN FOR A 800SQ FT APARTMENT.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Eureka Quick-UP Bagless Stick Vacuum with Motorized Brush Roll, 169H, Red

Youtube video:

Eureka Quick Up Cordless Vacuum (Stick or Hand-held) - Product Review & Demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmbBwHQ27L4

Amazon Review by Katherine M :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

4 people found the following review helpful

good for light pickups

I like this a lot for the convenience when I don't want to lug the heavy full sized vacuum up the stairs. This can't replace a real vacuum because it doesn't pick up hair, even though the description says so. I keep the "bag" clean but it still won't pick up cat hair. I got it when I had to put a kitty litter box upstairs on carpet. It is fantastic at picking up the cedar kitty litter. It's very well made, the parts come apart easily when you push the button and was easy to assemble. It's cool that it comes apart to use as a hand held DustBuster. I tried that once but I like not having to bend down! Unless I use it in my car, I can't see any reason to remove the handle. It's nice as a lightweight, easily maneuverable device that I can use standing up.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Eureka Quick-UP Bagless Stick Vacuum with Motorized Brush Roll, 169H, Red