• Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3288 customers
    4.6 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 140 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• 2 Seats In 1 Removable back for easy transition to a no back booster
  • One hand, 6 position height adjustment to accommodate growing children longer
  • 2 cup holders for drinks
  • Energy absorbing foam liner provides added safety and comfort
  • Machine washable pad keeps seat looking clean
  • 2 Seats In 1 - Removable back for easy transition to a no-back booster
  • Easy! One-hand, 6-position height adjustment to accommodate growing children longer
  • Energy absorbing foam liner provides added safety & comfort
  • Machine-washable pad keeps seat looking clean
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

@geek30 Thank you

Amazon Review by fit4life :star::star::star::star::star:

869 people found the following review helpful

Great booster

I am by no means an expert in the realm of booster and car seats but I noticed a lot of negative reviews on here that are based on people not being informed. I thoroughly research these sorts of things before making a decision as my kids safety in the car is paramount. First I would like to address it being flimsy. Its designed that way for a purpose. Its not so much flimsy by flaw. This enables it to follow the velocity of motion and give in the event of an accident. The child is secured with the vehicle belt, so they will not stay in place as with a five point harness secured to a rigid car seat, so this would be of benefit that it would be able to follow the child. As to it moving around after installing... its a booster seat with NO anchors. Of course it will move, the idea of a booster is to lift the child up into position so that the seatbelt fits their body correctly. Its the job of the person buckling the child in to make sure the seatbelt is snug enough that the child and seat don't move around. If the seat can slide around with a child in it while buckled, it isn't on tight enough. This seat is a best bet pick by the NHSA for the fact that it has been rigorously tested and IS safe (when used right). Just make sure when using it with the seat back that the shoulder belt doesn't cross the neck or below the armpit (per the manufacturer in the manual). Make sure to put the lap belt on snug against the child and not over any heavy garments and the seat will not move...

Besides the above information, it was easy to assemble and looks like cleaning will be a breeze. It is a hard plastic seat (but aren’t all child seats?) But the pad is thick and my two boys seem to like them a good deal. The real test for comfort will be this weekend when we make a two hour trip one way to see family. If I remember, I will update this with how the kids fair comfort wise since that is typically a concern for most when making a decision. I should add that my kids are car babies and like to nap when we go places, and the plus to this seat is that with the back in use the head supports make great “pillows” holding them upright vs falling sideways in the seat.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Evenflo Big Kid AMP Booster Car Seat, Sprocket

Maybe this can help.

Evenflo AMP High Back Car Seat Booster Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqslwPZlRZ0

Walmart Review by JESfive :star::star::star::star::star:

21 people found the following review helpful

Great seat for a preschooler

Our five-year-old daughter just reached 40 lbs. which is the upper weight limit for her old car seat. Other reviewers mentioned that this seat takes up less room than other boosters because the cup holders do not stick out. This is a good feature for us because we have three children who need to be buckled into our vehicle. We have been using this seat for a couple days now. Our daughter loves it. It is easy to use and comfortable for her to sit in. The car seat belt is perfectly positioned on her shoulder. She seems to be very safely and securely buckled.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Evenflo Big Kid AMP Booster Car Seat, Sprocket