4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1656 customers
    4.4 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 34 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• This 2-in-1 Combination Booster Car Seat fitting children from 22-110 lbs. converts from a 5-point harnessed to belt-positioning car seat allowing for extended use for your child
  • The Chase LX Combination Booster Car seat helps protect harnessed children from 22-40 pounds and belt-positioned children from 40-110 pounds
  • This lightweight Combination Booster Car Seat comes equipped for LATCH systems allowing for easy installation and transfer between multiple vehicles
  • Designed and tested for both Side Impact and Structural Integrity at energy levels approximately 2 times the Federal Crash Test Standards
  • Integrated cup holders keep drinks close without increasing the width of the car seat, allowing multiple car seats to fit your back seat
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Check this video

Evenflo Chase LX Harnessed Booster Car Seat Review, Reese

Walmart Review by KC92 :star::star::star::star::star:

23 people found the following review helpful

Daughter loves it!

I was hesitant at first about buying this seat , mainly because it didn't have any reviews. But it was in my price range and I made sure I read a lot about it before purchasing. I'm glad I decided to buy it ! My daughter loves that it sits high enough for her to see out of the window and I love the fact that I won't have to buy a completely different booster when it's time for her to be in booster. Very easy to install , cup holders are convenient , & easy to clean. Definitely would recommend.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Evenflo Chase LX Harnessed Booster, Tonal Hearts

@fuzal :+1: