4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1524 customers
    4.5 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 68 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• This 2-in-1 Combination Booster Car Seat fitting children from 22-110 lbs. converts from a 5-point harnessed car seat to belt-positioning booster allowing for extended use as your child grows
  • The Maestro Harness Booster Car seat helps protect harnessed children from 22-50 pounds and belt-positioned children from 40-110 pounds
  • This lightweight Booster Car Seat comes equipped for LATCH systems allowing for easy installation and transfer between multiple vehicles
  • Designed and tested for both Side Impact and Structural Integrity at energy levels approximately 2 times the Federal Crash Test Standards to keep your child safe
  • Integrated cup holders keep drinks close without increasing the width of the car seat, allowing multiple car seats to fit your back seat
  • Extended use converts from 5-point harness to vehicle seat belt use as child grows
  • Auto-adjust belt path correctly positions the seat belt to your child for a proper fit
  • 4 shoulder harness positions and 2 crotch buckle positions for extended use
  • Simple adjustment with upfront tightening and loosening makes it easy to get your child in and out of the seat
  • Integrated cup holders keep drinks close without increasing the width of the car seat, allowing multiple car seats to fit your backseat
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Sally Mae :star::star::star::star::star:

185 people found the following review helpful

Very Happy with this seat.

I bought this for my mother in laws car. I wanted something light and easy to strap in correctly. This fits for us. It's significantly lighter (11 lbs) than the convertible car seats we have. The LATCH is simple and easy to use. I did a ton of research and this is an IIHS Best Bet booster seat. It is safe for aircraft use. The only small issue I have is that you have to rethread the shoulder straps when your child grows. It's easy for grandma to strap in and get tight. I'll be taking it for our trip to the west coast this summer because it's smaller and lighter for airports and car changes. We now have bought four of these total. One for each grandma and two for our work cars. I will say that the bottom buckle is a little hard to push for one of the grandmas. But she seems to have trouble with car seats in general so I am not sure it is the seats problem. Overall we still love them.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Evenflo Maestro Booster Car Seat Thunder

Walmart Review by Kristen :star::star::star::star::star:

37 people found the following review helpful

Great carseat

Since my daughter is turning one, I decided to move her into my sons convertible seat that can rearface. That meant I had to get him a new carseat. My son is 3 and talk and thin, so I knew I wanted a high back seat that was harnessed and had a booster option. After looking at numerous seats and reading all the reviews, I decided on the evenflo maestro seat. The seat is just as padded and well made as it looks. The seat itself is nice and wide and very padded. The cup holders in each side can fit all different size cups. The installation was a breeze and is able to clip to the car seat anchors in our Yukon. I am very happy with this seat and will get many years of use out of it

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Evenflo Maestro Booster Car Seat Thunder