4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1524 customers
    4.5 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 116 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• Extended use - converts from 5-point harness to vehicle seat belt use as child grows
  • Integrated cup holders for convenience
  • Simple adjustability with upfront harness fitting and 2 crotch buckle positions
  • Equipped for latch and tether systems
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by UmLnL :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

27 people found the following review helpful

Good booster seat

I purchased the Devon model a couple of months ago, which is the same like this one but slightly different colors. I'm happy with the seat. It meets my expectations. It is light weight, stylish, ready out of the box (just install cup holders in seconds) and most importantly, comfy for my 2 yr old. I like how easy it is to adjust the belt, it slides easily to loosen or tighten the belt. The cup holders are sturdy and won't pop out on their own like some flimsy ones I've seen. I read negative reviews about the buckle button. It is not that bad. IT IS harder to use than my previous carseat, ( you have to push the button hard to unbuckle it) but I noticed that most booster carseats I checked at different stores are like that as well, i think it is for safety reasons, so that toddles won't unbuckle themselves! Any way, the buckle becomes easier to use with time. I also read negative reviews about the straps digging on the child's neck. That is true! But it is not a big deal. I'm using soft strap shields which protects my child's neck. Unfortunately, this seat is not very comfy for a sleeping child, but so are most booster seats, unless you buy the bulky ones with the recline feature!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Evenflo Maestro Booster Car Seat, Wesley

Amazon Review by Sally Mae :star::star::star::star::star:

185 people found the following review helpful

Very Happy with this seat.

I bought this for my mother in laws car. I wanted something light and easy to strap in correctly. This fits for us. It's significantly lighter (11 lbs) than the convertible car seats we have. The LATCH is simple and easy to use. I did a ton of research and this is an IIHS Best Bet booster seat. It is safe for aircraft use. The only small issue I have is that you have to rethread the shoulder straps when your child grows. It's easy for grandma to strap in and get tight. I'll be taking it for our trip to the west coast this summer because it's smaller and lighter for airports and car changes. We now have bought four of these total. One for each grandma and two for our work cars. I will say that the bottom buckle is a little hard to push for one of the grandmas. But she seems to have trouble with car seats in general so I am not sure it is the seats problem. Overall we still love them.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Evenflo Maestro Booster Car Seat, Wesley