• Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 384 customers
    4.3 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 26 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Dual, seat-integrated elastic cup holders for easy access to drinks
  • Quick connector simply click, click and pull for a super-fast, super-snug installation of the seat to the vehicle
  • All in one car seat the only car seat you will ever need
  • Infinite slide harness easily slides for an accurate fit every time
  • No reworking the harness as child grows
  • Quick connector - simply click, click and pull for a super-fast, super-snug installation of the seat to the vehicle
  • All-in-one car seat the only car seat you will ever need
  • Infinite slide harness easily slides for an accurate fit every time. No reworking the harness as child grows
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Mom to Six :star::star::star::star::star:

Completely Won Over

This car seat instantly became my favorite. We have 6 children and over the course of 16 years, our youngest being 2; we have gone through many car seats. Hands down the Symphony LX wins. When your 3 youngest children who can use this seat, fight over who gets to sit in it, you know you have found a winner!!

My biggest love is that it’s a huge money saver as you can use it from birth to 110 lbs. The Infinite Slide Harness has been a feature that I have always wished would be implemented but never saw until now. Don’t like messing with locking clips and seatbelts? Don’t worry the LATCH system makes for an incredibly painless and easy install that gives frees your time up. And I really do appreciate the new temp regulating fabric so that it is cool to the touch even after sitting in the sun for hours prior. To be perfectly honest, the only thing I really wasn’t a fan of was the cup holders, wished they were a bit deeper but compared to all the pluses, this car seat is a no brainer. Stop wasting money buying a new seat each and every time your child goes through a growth spurt and get this seat now. You won’t be disappointed.

I received this car seat for free in order to facilitate this review but all opinions are my own.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Evenflo Symphony LX Car Seat, Crete

Amazon Review by Erin :star::star::star::star::star:

60 people found the following review helpful

Great, room to grow, car seat!

Got this car seat 2 months ago for my "tall" 9 month old who had grown out of his infant carrier. He loved being able to stretch out. Especially nice and roomy for him to be able to grow in and to be able stay backwards as long as possible. We have a Chevy Traverse (larger crossover SUV) with captain seats for the middle row and the car seat is definitely a larger one. We have it on the passenger side and the front passenger seat is not able to recline due to how big it is. But I wouldn't trade this car seat, my son loves it and I do also, he feels and looks so safe and secure in it. **Picture is before it was installed in the car.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Evenflo Symphony LX Car Seat, Crete

Here is a youtube video

Evenflo Symphony DLX All-In-One Car Seat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntVITJb7uZU