4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 3,236 customers
    4.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 68 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• This convertible car seat helps protect rear facing infants from 5-40 lbs. and forward facing toddlers from 22-40 lbs. Age at least two years of age
  • The Tribute LX meets or exceeds all applicable Federal Safety Standards, as well as Evenflo’s Side Impact Test Standard for Structural Integrity
  • The 5-point harness system with 4 shoulder strap positions allow this convertible car seat to accommodate growing children longer and for rear facing child’s height 19 - 37 inches (48 - 94 cm.)
  • The light and compact weight of the Tribute LX makes it an excellent choice for smaller vehicles, movement between multiple cars, and air travel
  • Easy to remove machine washable seat pads allow for quick and easy cleaning
  • Also comes with a removable cup holder
  • 5-point harness system with up-front adjustment
  • Removable cup holder
  • 4 shoulder strap positions
  • Machine washable pad
  • Compact size for great vehicle fit
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by :star::star::star::star::star:

2463 people found the following review helpful

My daughter and my 2 year old were in horrible crash.

My daughter and my 2 year old were in horrible crash... the car flipped over, slide across the highway landing upside down! The car seat saved her life! Just some red marks from the straps!!! Amazing!!!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat - Abigail

Walmart Review by Aejones2 :star::star::star::star::star:

74 people found the following review helpful

Stop looking--this is THE seat to buy!!

My daughter will soon be two, and I was in the market for a seat I could use forward facing. I have to have 2 seats since I take her to daycare each morning and my husband picks her up in the evening--it just makes sense for each of us to have one. Our first seats were Britax and it was a very expensive investment for us both to have Britax seats, but they worked with the stroller and it was an amateur move on our part. I decided to order this seat from Walmart.com because I knew I could take it back to my local store if I was disappointed. This seat is so lightweight and my husband was able to adjust and install them in no time! He had no complaints--they are so easy to use. My daughter is obsessed with purple and the seat isn't a true pink, so we can get away with calling it purple so she was sold from the moment we unboxed it--she literally sat in it in the living room when I took it out of the box and smiled so big!! She loves it. The straps couldn't be simpler to use and haven't tangled on me once, whereas I felt like I tangled the Britax straps at least once a day. The plastic snaps haven't gotten super hot when left in the car, so I can put her straight into her seat without worry. She also seems to stay very cool in this seat, which I cannot say the same for when she is in the $300+ carseat my mother has for her--she sweats in it because the material is so plush and more like a winter fabric. This seat has very breathable fabric and is just perfect for hot summers in the south. The value of this seat is the true headline--a $50 carseat that is every bit as wonderful as the more expensive brand we were used to using. I have not one single complaint about this seat.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat - Abigail

@fuzal really appreciate your help

Evenflo Tribute Car Seat Review and Install