4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 2971 customers
    4.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 121 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Side impact tested, Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo’s side impact test standard
  • Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the Federal crash test standard
  • Multiple shoulder harness positions for better fit and longer use
  • Upfront harness adjustment and buckle release allows easy and convenient adjusting
  • Integrated body cushion gives added comfort to baby and an easily removable head pillow for older children
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Tammi Love :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

1420 people found the following review helpful

Looks great but doesn't hold up in accident

Looks great but doesn't hold up in accident. Grandson was nearly killed in it. Has severe head trauma plus broken arm. Not enough support.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat, Saturn

Walmart Review by ArmyMom :star::star::star::star::star:

Super easy to move/install

We needed to have 2 cars eats for our infant/toddler as we are a busy family we needed something that was cost efficient and safe. This car seat has met all of our expectations. Not only does my daughter love this car seat, so do I. Its super easy to take out of one vehicle and move to another. The straps never ger un even because they are adjustable with just one little pull to either side. If your looking for a great cars eat that is easy on the budget I highly recommend this car seat you will not be disappointed!!!!! Happy Family

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Evenflo Tribute LX Convertible Car Seat, Saturn

@michigan thanks

Car Seat Installation: Evenflo Tribute Rear Facing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNd6ZmnylWw