4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 154 customers
    4.4 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 23 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• Featuring the Embrace Infant Car Seat with an extended weight rating of 4-35 pound. and a Vive Stroller with a weight rating up to 50pound
  • Keep your little one protected with a large canopy, full sun visor and a peek-a-boo- window
  • Make on-the-go enjoyable with the ultra slim 16 inch fold - perfect fit for wherever you are going
  • Customize your Vive Travel System to your little ones comfort with multiple reclining positions and a 3 to 5 point harness
  • The Vive Travel System provides you with your own personal space - 2 cup holders, a cell phone compartment and a full storage basket
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Karen in Mommyland :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

21 people found the following review helpful

Budget Friendly Travel System

I'd classify this travel system as being a budget friendly set. When compared to a Graco, Chicco, or Britax travel system this one pales in comparison with regards to ease of use, overall build and comfort for the baby. What this set has going for it is the price point is relatively low, the car seat is easy to install and light weight with material that can be easily spot cleaned, and the stroller is light weight, has parent and child consoles included and can stand when folded.

As I assembled this system I was reminded of some of the strollers I had from Graco and Evenflo fifteen years ago. While they we overall decent strollers they lacked the nice padding and upholstery of the higher end strollers, but where they were lacking they had parent friendly features that my nicer Peg Pergo stroller did not. Assembly for this stroller was quick and took just a couple of minutes. Just pop on the rear and front wheels, add the child tray and you’re done. Very simple and frustration free. The most difficult part was figuring out how to unfold the stroller and that took about a minute to master. The car seat just needed canopy attached and it was ready to connect to the stroller.

Placing the car seat in the stroller is something you’ll want to be careful with. The seat doesn’t click into the stroller as well as it should which I think leaves the opportunity for user error accidents. I’d say of all the travel systems I’ve used, test driven and owned this is probably the most difficult to ensure that the seat is on securely. The canopy for the stroller is not very generous and neither is the canopy for the car seat which means the two hardly meet to protect the baby from sun, wind and rain.

The recline on the stroller is one of those infinite reclines where there is no preset recline levels. The stroller does not recline very far back so it would not be an ideal stroller for a very young infant or a sleeping child. The stroller harness is easy to adjust. The basket on the stroller is a decent size and is easy to access. The parent console has room for you to hold a drink, and other small essentials like a wallet, keys and phone. The stroller canopy does not have a peek a boo window, so you will have to pull back the canopy to check on the baby. The back of the stroller seat has some organizer pockets where you can store a few small items.

The car seat is light weight and comfortable to carry. Adjusting the handle is easy and not loud like some car seats I’ve encountered. The harness can be loosened and tightened from the front which I find to be a valuable feature since I like to loosen the straps when putting the baby in or taking the baby out of the seat. The front adjust for the harness makes tightening the harness to be nice and snug on the baby once he or she is secured in the seat a snap. I did find that the chest clip was a bit difficult to open. It’s probably the most difficult clip I’ve seen in a while. The seat is not as nicely padded as seats I have reviewed in the past from Britax, Chicco, Graco, Maxi Cosi or Safety 1st. It’s not a seat I’d want to leave my baby in for a long car ride. The car seat base is easy to adjust and install. There is a level indicator to help you get the seat base installed at the right incline.

As a budget friendly travel system this one will do the job without breaking the bank, but I would certainly look at other travel systems in the same price range to see if there are any others that are a bit nicer.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Evenflo Vive Travel System with Embrace, Spearmint Spree

Walmart Review by Chelsie :star::star::star::star::star:

best stroller!

This is a great stroller/car seat combo! I love how the car seat can easily attach to the stroller and everywhere we go we get compliments on the color/design. It's perfect for either a little baby boy or girl and is so stylish. The quality is fantastic as well. The basket is large and holds everything we need when we are out and about. We've used this for walks outside and the wheels did great (and put the baby right to sleep!) and also for shopping in a store and it is very easy to steer and maneuver. Its perfect from brand new baby all the way through the toddler years (I also have a 3 year old who's used it as well...he loved it!!) Thanks to the weeSpring Parent Panel for sending me this travel system! I love it! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Evenflo Vive Travel System with Embrace, Spearmint Spree