Explore Foldable Volume Limiting Kids Headphones - Durable, Comfortable & Customizable - Built in Headphone Splitter and In Line Mic - For iPad, Kindle, Computers and Tablets - Pink ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

onandoff

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 810 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 810 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• BEST KIDS HEADPHONES FOR SAFE AUDIO: BuddyPhonesTM were designed for safety, comfort, and fun. Each Buddyphone comes with 6 sets of decorative stickers for customization. Appropriate for children and toddlers between the age of 3 - 10.
  • ALWAYS-ON VOLUME LIMITER: Volume is limited to a kid safe level of 85 dB. This volume level is recommended by the World Health Organization as the max volume for children.
  • EASY SHARING: The cable includes a patented, built-in audio splitter for sharing with friends without getting tangled. Up to 4 BuddyPhonesTM can be shared in the same device.
  • AWARD-WINNING DESIGN FOR KIDS: BuddyPhonesTM are tailor made for kids, featuring a super durable and bendable housing that is adjustable for a perfect fit. All BuddyPhonesTM are made with soft and comfortable hypoallergenic padding. The cable is flat to prevent tangles and the Explore Foldable design makes travelling with and storing the headphones as easy as can be. Their unique, kid-friendly design has won BuddyPhonesTM Explore Foldable numerous awards including the 2017 Parent’s Choice Award!
  • ADDITIONAL FEATURES AND COMPATIBILITY: The included 3.5mm gold plated audio jack works with iPads, Amazon Kindle, tablets, iPhones, Samsung, Smartphones. They are perfect for travel, airplanes, laptops, computers, and other audio devices. Also features an in-line microphone with answering button. Travel bag included.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Pavel T. :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

I was looking for good kids headphones that could stand for school year

I bought this headphones for my 8yo son. I was looking for good kids headphones that could stand for school year. I've been choosing between two models on amazon, and ended up getting both. For my younger daughter I decided to buy different ones (LilGadgets), as she is more careful with her things. The review will be in context of comparing those two. First impression - feels very cheap, compared to LilGadgets's headphones. Still I've got LilGadet's for the half of the price of Onanoff's Explore Foldable.

Cons:

1. I wish for the price I would get nylon audio cable, not the flat one, which creates constant mess.
  2. Cheap plastic
  3. Cushions started to peel a little bit after two weeks

After a while I realized good parts of it:
Pros:

1. Good design of joints, feels sturdy
  2. Good sound quality and good volume level
  3. Sharing port on the jack is cool
  4. Decent inline microphone
  5. Comfortable cushions
  6. Good color selection

Besides that stickers also feels cheap, but my son liked them.

As a conclusion: doesn’t feel well for the price ~30$ is too much for the quality and appliance. Only thing I bought them is better design of joints, which is crucial for my son, as he is not very accurate user. Hopefully they will meet my expectation and stay for this school year.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Explore Foldable Volume Limiting Kids Headphones - Durable, Comfortable & Customizable - Built in Headphone Splitter and In Line Mic - For iPad, Kindle, Computers and Tablets - Pink

Touch Display Controller Solution: Introducing EVE

@wartassault I recommend to buy