EZVIZ Add-on Camera for Mini Trooper Wire-Free Indoor / Outdoor Security System, Works with Alexa (Base Station Required) ⭐⭐⭐:emptystar::emptystar:

ezviz-inc

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 27 customers
2.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 27 customers
    2.9 out of 5

Features

• EZVIZ MEETS ALEXA - Simply ask her to show you the baby’s room, the backyard, or anywhere you have an EZVIZ camera
  • WIRE-FREE ADD-ON CAMERA - Easily add to an existing Mini Trooper Security System with a one button wireless sync
  • NEVER MISS A MOMENT - Check in on your kids to know that they’re safe, watch and listen to pets, or have peace of mind and keep an eye on your home
  • UNRIVALED HD QUALITY - The Mini Trooper delivers unrivaled HD quality via our patent pending High Dynamic Algorithm Video (HD) technology
  • LIFETIME TECH SUPPORT AND FREE 12 MONTH WARRANTY - Technology experts available for chat and one button system upgrades whenever updates are released
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Earth RN :star::star::star::star::star:

23 people found the following review helpful

Nice system I would highly recommend it.

I was looking at another system just like this one that cost more. Super glad I bought this one! I put it up in a matter of minutes and had it running. The app runs well on my iPhone. I love that it has seven days of recorded time. When you view the days events, it will jump too each events that have been recorded or you can scroll back to anytime you want to view. It does seem to record on a slight delay when there is an event. Would be nice if they could upgrade the system to catch the event as it's happening so you don't get the back of the delivery person's head. Hopefully it's a delivery person not somebody trying to break in. The batteries seem to last depending on how many events that happened. Looks like it will be very easy to change the batteries. Even if it was hard mounted, meaning I didn't use the magnetic attachment that it comes with. I would be able to open the battery compartment without dismounting the camera. It can be set to record the event and audio so you can hear what's being said. A nice feature. No monthly fee is a nice bonus. I can view up to four cameras from the app and from that area on the app I can click on one camera to view live . The app is very user-friendly.I'm glad I chose the system and will be buying additional cameras.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: EZVIZ Add-on Camera for Mini Trooper Wire-Free Indoor / Outdoor Security System, Works with Alexa (Base Station Required)

@geek30 Thanks