EZVIZ Mini 360 Plus 1080p HD Pan/Tilt/Zoom Home Security Camera - WiFi Surveillance System, Works with Alexa, Motion Tracking, Night Vision, Image Touch Navigation ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

ezviz-inc

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 261 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 120 customers
    3.6 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3 customers
    4.3 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 138 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• EZVIZ MEETS ALEXA - Our WiFi Cameras can now be controlled by Alexa through Echo Show. Simply ask her to show you the baby’s room, the backyard, or anywhere you have an EZVIZ camera. Stay tuned for new skills as our relationship with Alexa grows. The Mini 360 Plus can also be controlled by other smart home IoT devices through IFTTT.
  • PANORAMIC 360 TOUCH VIEW NAVIGATION - Capture the entire room with responsive one-touch pan and tilt controls and digital zoom. The Unique panoramic touch navigation takes a 360 picture of the room, and allows you to view live video at the angle you want by a simple tap.
  • SMART MOTION TRACKING AND NIGHT VISION - Track and record any moving objects seen in the room with smart motion sensor. Mini 360 Plus offers up to 33 feet of clear night vision, HD 1080p resolution, and a 92 wide angle lens which makes objects being tracked easily visible, even at night.
  • MOTION ALERTS AND TWO WAY TALK - See and talk to pets and family with streaming video and two-way audio. Motion alerts instantly pop up on your smartphone when movement is detected.
  • FREE CLOUD AND LOCAL STORAGE - Access your video content and history anytime. Highly suggest to use 128 GB (131,072MB) microSD card if you are looking to store one month of motion detection recording. EZVIZ also offers a free (optional) 30 day trial to their CloudPlay service, which includes a 7-day cloud recording and 2-minute daily recap.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Yulia K. :star::star::star::star::star:

14 people found the following review helpful

Very impressive!!!

Wow this camera is impressive!!! This is the best security camera i have ever had! It rotates 360 degrees, has night vision, follows the movement, has HD video definition, sends the alarms to my phone!!! This is truly the best i have ever seen! Highly recommend this camera!! I am buying more!!!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: EZVIZ Mini 360 Plus 1080p HD Pan/Tilt/Zoom Home Security Camera - WiFi Surveillance System, Works with Alexa, Motion Tracking, Night Vision, Image Touch Navigation

Best Buy Review by Acandleisburning :star::star::star::star::star:

Simple and easy

I love this system. It's easy to work with and the app is straight to the point.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: EZVIZ Mini 360 Plus 1080p HD Pan/Tilt/Zoom Home Security Camera - WiFi Surveillance System, Works with Alexa, Motion Tracking, Night Vision, Image Touch Navigation

Walmart Review by dindin13 :star::star::star::star::star:

One great security camera

I have been using this camera for a few weeks, and it does everything I needed and some much more. The set-up was super easy. Just download the Ezviz app and add camera.I had an additional camera so the set-up for me was a breeze. But either way it takes about 5 minutes or less to set-up your camera. The features on this camera are outstanding, the tilt, pan , zoom and the two way talk works great. The picture quality and sound are amazing as well.I won't buy any other cameras but Ezviz.I use this one for the front of my house and it does everything and so much more. I did buy a different brand last year and which I did return picture was horrible.As for this camera it dies come with and SC card and a long wire about 6ft. Instructions are on point. There's no headache with installing this. Bottom line this is a great camera and I will be buying a few more for my home. ( on another note, My sons bike was stolen and having this camera with a clear crisp picture. This was a night as well. The police did recognize the boys and they did get picked up. Just a small story I wanted to share. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: EZVIZ Mini 360 Plus 1080p HD Pan/Tilt/Zoom Home Security Camera - WiFi Surveillance System, Works with Alexa, Motion Tracking, Night Vision, Image Touch Navigation

@patadm thank you