Farsic 600Mbps AC Dual-band Wireless USB Adapter Wi-Fi Dongle Adapter with 2dBi Antenna Support Windows XP,Win Vista,Win 7,Win 8.1 Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

farsic

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 14 customers
3.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 14 customers
    3.6 out of 5

Features

• Upgrades PCs to 802.11ac, the latest & most powerful Wi-Fi technology - 3 times faster than wireless N speeds. Ideal for gaming online and seamless HD video streaming
  • Up to 600Mbps Wi-Fi speeds on 5GHz (433Mbps) and 2.4GHz (150Mbps) bands. Dual band reduces interference for better connections to more Wi-Fi devices
  • 802.11ac Wi-Fi technology and detachable 2dBi omni-directional dual band antenna for increased coverage and stability
  • Beamforming+ technology boosts speed, range and reliability.
  • Innovative mini-design , Compatibility:Win 7, XP
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Joyce :star::star::star::star::star:

3 people found the following review helpful

Excellent

Works really well! Came with a driver disk that made the installation painless. I needed it for a computer that I had brought home from work to reinstall the OS (Win7) and software. I didn't have a convenient place to set it up with an Ethernet cable. This was an inexpensive solution that has done just what I need! Shipped quickly, too.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Farsic 600Mbps AC Dual-band Wireless USB Adapter Wi-Fi Dongle Adapter with 2dBi Antenna Support Windows XP,Win Vista,Win 7,Win 8.1