FGET2765KF Gallery Series 27" Double Electric Wall Oven with 3.5 cu. ft. Upper/Lower True Convection Oven Convection Conversion One-Touch Self Clean and Star-K Certified Stainless ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

frigidaire

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 9 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 7 customers
    4.7 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 2 customers
    3.0 out of 5

Features

• Upper/Lower True Convection Oven
  • Convection Conversion
  • One-Touch Self Clean
  • Express-Select Controls
  • Star-K Certified
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Miss K :star::star::star::star::star:

8 people found the following review helpful

Love this beautiful oven

I love this oven. It is beautiful and works great. The digital pad is very straight forward and easy to use. I researched many brands in store and online. This deal cannot beat. The oven arrived way ahead of schedule In pristine condition. I would love to give this MORE than 5 stars.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: FGET2765KF Gallery Series 27" Double Electric Wall Oven with 3.5 cu. ft. Upper/Lower True Convection Oven Convection Conversion One-Touch Self Clean and Star-K Certified Stainless

Walmart Review by baking in NV :star::star::star::star::star:

Awesome Oven!

This is a beautiful, nice quality oven and it works great! Love the convection mode and the pizza mode is nice for making homemade pizza. Also like the quick preheat feature. :)

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: FGET2765KF Gallery Series 27" Double Electric Wall Oven with 3.5 cu. ft. Upper/Lower True Convection Oven Convection Conversion One-Touch Self Clean and Star-K Certified Stainless

Youtube video:

FGET2765KF Gallery Series 27 Double Electric Wall Oven with 3.5 cu. ft. Upp

@fuzal I love it :slight_smile: