Filemate Clear X2 3FMT730BK-16G-R 7-Inch 16 GB Tablet (Black) Review ⭐⭐⭐:emptystar::emptystar:

filemate

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 72 customers
2.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar: by 7 customers
    1.7 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 65 customers
    2.9 out of 5

Features

• , 7 inches Display
  • All winner A4 1.5 GHz
  • 16 GB Flash Memory, 1 GB RAM Memory
  • .74 pounds
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Shopping4kiddos :star::star::star::star::star:

249 people found the following review helpful

Good tablet for internet

I bought this for college. I needed to look up medical terms while reading and Google is much faster than flipping through a medical dictionary. I had been using my phone to look up things, but the screen size was frustrating. I have a large laptop that was too cumbersome for the job. A tablet seemed just right for the undertaking and it has served its purpose.

Web pages are loaded quickly. I have had no problems. Layout is similar to android phone. It has blank pages on the main screen that you can flip through. On the pages you can put apps you like or icons of things you use frequently.

I was a little dissapointed, but it had nothing to do with this product. I tried to access some of my school sites and adobe flash player was required. I assumed since the FileMate has no problem streaming Netflix or YouTube videos, that it could play ALL video files. This however, is not true. But, it’s not limited to just the FileMate. I did some research and it turns out that Adobe Flash is no longer available on most android tablets. Bummer! If this is an important feature to you, then you need to find a tablet that specifically states it works with flash player. There are some but from what I saw the tended to be more expensive than what I was willing to shell out.

I love this little FileMate. It does not have a cheap feel.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Filemate Clear X2 3FMT730BK-16G-R 7-Inch 16 GB Tablet (Black)

Amazon Review by Geeky Grandma :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

Piece of Junk!

This tablet is a piece of trash. I bought it on Black Friday just to read Kindle books and Facebook. It only lasted three months before I started having problems with it. It held a charge, but wouldn't turn off, you'd have to hit the reset button to do that. Emailed customer service. They sent me a new charger. Plugged it into the surge protector. Charged the tablet. Then the icons froze up. They said now it's MY fault due to a "power surge" and would not honor their warranty. Well that was thanks to their new charger, but to no avail. I plug all my other devices into that same surge protector with no problems whatsoever.

I had bought a two year warranty, but for the price I paid, $29.95 for the tablet (on special) and $19.95 for the warranty, I’m essentially out $10. I will never buy this brand again. EVER!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Filemate Clear X2 3FMT730BK-16G-R 7-Inch 16 GB Tablet (Black)