Filemate Clear X2 3FMT730BL-16G-R 7-Inch 16 GB Tablet (Blue) Review ⭐⭐:emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

filemate

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar: by 10 customers
1.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar: by 7 customers
    1.7 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar: by 3 customers
    2.0 out of 5

Features

• , 7 inches Display
  • All winner A4 1.5 GHz
  • 16 GB Flash Memory, 1 GB RAM Memory
  • .74 pounds
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by JMartinez :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

10 people found the following review helpful

FileMate Clear X2 7" Tablet 16GB Memory Dual Core

I use this tablet for three week. but the battery run out very quickly. I thought this android tablet was dead. When the charger was plugged in the red light would show for a few seconds but eventually go out and the tablet would not boot. I hate this product

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Filemate Clear X2 3FMT730BL-16G-R 7-Inch 16 GB Tablet (Blue)

Check this video

Unlocked- Unlock The Power of Your Identity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIvIgM58PFQ

Amazon Review by Geeky Grandma :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

Piece of Junk!

This tablet is a piece of trash. I bought it on Black Friday just to read Kindle books and Facebook. It only lasted three months before I started having problems with it. It held a charge, but wouldn't turn off, you'd have to hit the reset button to do that. Emailed customer service. They sent me a new charger. Plugged it into the surge protector. Charged the tablet. Then the icons froze up. They said now it's MY fault due to a "power surge" and would not honor their warranty. Well that was thanks to their new charger, but to no avail. I plug all my other devices into that same surge protector with no problems whatsoever.

I had bought a two year warranty, but for the price I paid, $29.95 for the tablet (on special) and $19.95 for the warranty, I’m essentially out $10. I will never buy this brand again. EVER!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Filemate Clear X2 3FMT730BL-16G-R 7-Inch 16 GB Tablet (Blue)