• 16 GB Flash Memory, 1 GB RAM Memory
  • 1.6 pounds
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by jas59 :star::star::star::star::star:

23 people found the following review helpful

GREAT Tablet!

After much research, I selected this tablet due to the impressive specs for the price. There is another brand for $20 more with 2GB RAM, but the processor and camera aren't as good, and there is no HDMI. HDMI is a very nice feature. This is my first tablet, so I am unable to compare to others. However, I've been using it constantly, and I just don't see anything wrong with it, plus it is quick and nimble--I hardly use my laptop anymore. Only concern is that the case creaks just a tiny bit from time to time (reason for rating a little less on meets expectations), but it does seem durable as I dropped it on the carpet, and it is fine; I carried it in my purse a few times also without a protective case, and it did fine there too (I now have a protective case however). I had to buy a new router as my old one wasn't compatible with the newer technology, so it was just a matter of time that I'd have to replace it anyway. GREAT tablet...this is the one I'd buy again! It doesn't make sense to pay a lot for a tablet because being they are mobile, the chances of dropping/breaking are a lot higher than a regular computer.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Filemate X4 3FMT750NV-16G-R 7-Inch 16 GB Tablet (Navy)

Amazon Review by Thomas Morgan :star::star::star::star::star:

2 people found the following review helpful

Great tablet

Awesome tablet. Fast and has a great screen resolution.absolutely love it.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Filemate X4 3FMT750NV-16G-R 7-Inch 16 GB Tablet (Navy)

Thank you

FileMate Clear X2/X4: Getting Started Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MhRT6meRwM